Neoshooter 4.0.3

thank you very much for fixing the resize problem.. now havn't downloaded theupdated version yet, but have you changed the icon, so that i can tell the difference between neoshooter and neonote?

or what you guys can do is, since you're all using the neowin logo, you can put a pic of a camera over the neowin logo, just a tiny one, and then liquid can add a little notepad pic over the neowin logo. that way all future neowin branded software will have a little pic over the logo so it is easier to distinguish. can you imagine having 5 neowin logos on your taskbar with little pics on them to set them off. how cool would that be :cool:

or what you guys can do is, since you're all using the neowin logo, you can put a pic of a camera over the neowin logo, just a tiny one, and then liquid can add a little notepad pic over the neowin logo. that way all future neowin branded software will have a little pic over the logo so it is easier to distinguish. can you imagine having 5 neowin logos on your taskbar with little pics on them to set them off. how cool would that be :cool:

What I'd like to see is all of the Neowin branded programs distributed together. Sort of like a Neowin Desktop Suite.

have you changed the icon, so that i can tell the difference between neoshooter and neonote?

Kind of - the icon in 3.0 right now is slightly darker than neonote's icon.

But your idea for the camera overlay is a great one, just need to see about implementing it now :laugh: (Y)

Kind of - the icon in 3.0 right now is slightly darker than neonote's icon.

But your idea for the camera overlay is a great one, just need to see about implementing it now :laugh: (Y)

I was in a chat with ultima, and I think he said something about using FOOOD's icons and asking his permission for it! :) If that's the case, that would be awsome! :D eh Ultima? :D

I was in a chat with ultima, and I think he said something about using FOOOD's icons and asking his permission for it! :) If that's the case, that would be awsome! :D eh Ultima? :D

I'm not accepting requests to use my icons for free at the moment.

I'm only accepting requests to use my icons commercially (for payment). It takes up a lot of time (which I don't have at the moment).

http://foood.net/icon-use.htm

:(

yayz! i got to use neoshooter 3.0 to take a screenie of a booboo in neoshooter! hehe

see screenshot. "incude" ;)

/edit .. wow i just realized you added an image preview into neoshooter :o :o :o this program just keeps getting sweeter!!

this is vastly improved since the last version. excellent excellent work ultima! (Y)(Y)(Y)

Neoshooter looks like a real handy tool.

I keep getting an error stating:

Unsupported clipboard format.

I tried chaning between png, jpg and bmp and still got the same problem.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Neoshooter looks like a real handy tool.

I keep getting an error stating:

Unsupported clipboard format.

I tried chaning between png, jpg and bmp and still got the same problem.

Any idea what could be causing this?

I know that happens if you try to take an active window screenshot and don't actually select a window, other than that, no :/

What are the exact steps to cause the error?