3718 -- Mysteries Over

Amazes me people are stupid enough to host alpha copies of an OS on their HTTP sites.

It won't gain you members if you post that sort of crap there.

Actualy it was suposed to be temporary so he could get it to his IRC gang.

then they could leak it.

I guess he changed his mind.

the HTTP was never Suposed to be given out, FTP Maybe, but no HTTP.

Well, Yes it was up for about 3-5 hours.

But that wasn't Suposed to get out.

and somehow it did <_<

I should thank you for the nice fast download link. I grabbed it before it got removed. Anyway it may or may not have been right for this to leak but i honestly don't care. Emo did what he thought was right, you may not think it was but that's your opinion and thats all it will ever be.

Anyways thats all i have to say. And oh yeah i gotta say hi to blackcomb too :)

Yes it's true, it did leak.

Anyways I think that this build should have not been leaked but when it was there was no stopping it, so i really don't care. After the ftp goes down then there will be no one hosting in the irc channel because currently there is no one hosting it but me.

if you want a copy, just find someone who has it, don't even bother, ftp is constantly full.

Yes it's true, it did leak.

Anyways I think that this build should have not been leaked but when it was there was no stopping it, so i really don't care. After the ftp goes down then there will be no one hosting in the irc channel because currently there is no one hosting it but me.

if you want a copy, just find someone who has it, don't even bother, ftp is constantly full.

:yes:

So why wasnt this supposed to leak? I have it but Im not supposed to leak it to anyone for some strange reason. Is it because of the DCE effects that this one was not wanted to leak? And what info did Microsoft give out that made longhornfiles(I think that was who had it) remove it? Come on give us peons some info, we feel the need for info.If you feel the need to flame me for asking questions then go ahead,it only shows how helpful or not helpful this site is, and I find it extremly helpful.

So why wasnt this supposed to leak? I have it but Im not supposed to leak it to anyone for some strange reason. Is it because of the DCE effects that this one was not wanted to leak? And what info did Microsoft give out that made longhornfiles(I think that was who had it) remove it? Come on give us peons some info, we feel the need for info.If you feel the need to flame me for asking questions then go ahead,it only shows how helpful or not helpful this site is, and I find it extremly helpful.

http://board.iexbeta.com/ibf10/index.php?s...view=getnewpost

Everything you need to know is in that thread. Also. Please do NOT share this around. Thanks.

Im pretty sure I can get it from a friend of a friend, I'll download / install / play around / delete. If that's breaking the law, tough - dont hate the player hate the game.

Im pretty sure I can get it from a friend of a friend, I'll download / install / play around / delete. If that's breaking the law, tough - dont hate the player hate the game.

Well all builds are leaks of beta OS which only official beta testers should have, 3718 is no different - its a leak now, like all others, dont make this a big deal now, the person whom it came from (not emoaddcit) said its fine, share it, its just a BUILD LIKE ALL OTHERS, WHICH CONTAINS SOME STUFF, it wasnt supposed to leak because some people got it thru trust bonds but now they are broken - and its over, let it die, its on p2p - get it just like youd get all other builds..

Thats that :)

• 1 month later...

you could have made a new thread. Now everyone is gonna come out of the woodwork thinking 3718 is being brought up again. Anyway...to answer your question, yes.

you could have made a new thread. Now everyone is gonna come out of the woodwork thinking 3718 is being brought up again. Anyway...to answer your question, yes.

Actually, you're wrong - no you dont, not for 3718 - any dx8 card will do fine :).

Actually, you're wrong - no you dont, not for 3718 - any dx8 card will do fine :).

i was going to say that, but i didnt want to get into a debate with him and keep this thread alive. just a little piece of advice though, dont mess with 3718, get 4074 if you want cool effects.

Edit: dx 8.1 works for 4074 too so youll be ok.

oohps...needed more coffee this morning :s Sorry bout that guys...was totally in a 4074 frame of mind LOL. Nuka's right...grab 4074, and it works in all aspects (heck, even worked on my laptop, which I can't get either 4050 or 4074 on, damn something with the bios caching grrrness)

• 9 months later...