i got it from Scott Weston landmarksingers.cluevacuum.com

i will remember that name :) thanks! :)

i didn't have to pay or trade anything... and you shouldn't too

this for example, randomurl.com/archives/2004/05/08/170/

is a brand new free invite offer, it might still be available because it's new

i found it though feedster.com, for certain tasks it's very useful

for searching recent blog posts, feedster is your friend

i like it how the spam folder say Hooray, no spam here! :laugh:

Congratulations and thanks for the tip to search blogs. I was looking for something like that, since all the results i found on google were already a few days old.

i like it how the spam folder say Hooray, no spam here! :laugh:

soon they are gonna put

"What!!! you have no mail? Then whats the use of having a 1000mb gmail? Get Hotmail"

post-8-1084015761.jpg

Congratulations and thanks for the tip to search blogs. I was looking for something like that, since all the results i found on google were already a few days old.

you are welcome, glad i could help

No starred messages. Stars let you give messages a special status to make them easier to find. To star a message, click on the light blue star beside any message or conversation.

nice feature :)

good one jAzMoN :D

Anyone else get this email??:

gmail.JPG

I don't know whether to believe it or not. The address looks legit, but when I click on the link, it seems to go to a 3rd party site mimicking gmail's login. :huh:

I emailed support to see what they had to say about it. :blink:

i didnt receive that msg. besides, why would they let you generate mass invite when they can jsut open up for sign ups?

and besides., why would you need to activate anything? they could just have implement it into the service.

if its really them then its real dumb

I'm guessing it's fake, especially since it seems to go to a third party site.

Someone might be trying to collect GMail accounts and their passwords.

,May 10 2004, 01:43] :/ Is there any news on when GMail is going to go public? I want 1GB of mail. Hehehehe

sometime in the fall.. but if you can't wait, Spymac is offering 1 GB of mail.

DjEsteban are you from spain ?

THe best way to get invites now is by using feedster to find the blogs which are giving. It worked for me. I searched for gmail invite, took the results which were posted that day (no point in digging the old ones), send email to totally 7 people... 2 days later i got 3 replies, 2 saying i was too late ... and the third ... my Gmail Invite.

DjEsteban are you from spain ?

THe best way to get invites now is by using feedster to find the blogs which are giving. It worked for me. I searched for gmail invite, took the results which were posted that day (no point in digging the old ones), send email to totally 7 people... 2 days later i got 3 replies, 2 saying i was too late ... and the third ... my Gmail Invite.

lucky you ;P

ain't that lucky

If you know someone to get invite or yourself can invite sometime... please let me know by e-mail at the adress I posted :\

a little tired to search now...

feedster seems like it's down or something