Gmail Invite

we don't exactly get the choice to invite you.

Only occasionally when Google decides to expand are invitations randomly passed to random GMAIL users.

If I ever get the 2 invitations to give out, one is going to my brother (he made me promise). The other one I'm gonna trade out ;)

I let my e-mail here if somebody want to invite me... i think nobody will invite me, but..

jcorreas(AT)msn.com

TIA.

Good luck getting invites.

People are now EBAYING invites off at up to $70 a time.. its f'ing insane.

I wish I could get two invites so I could just sell em off cheap at like $40 a pop - money for nothing.

Invitame si quieres y puedes que tengo ganas de probarlo a fondo, para ver que tal funciona.

hotrcg@hotmail.com

Invita me if you want and you can that I have desire to prove it thoroughly, to see that so it works

Just eBay it and put a buy it now undercutting everyone elses auction. Guaranteed sale, and an easy $40 or so.

Good luck getting invites.

People are now EBAYING invites off at up to $70 a time.. its f'ing insane.

I wish I could get two invites so I could just sell em off cheap at like $40 a pop - money for nothing.

you think $70 is bad? do an advanced search for already completed auctions. some went for $200+

horrible i tells ya. horrible. :no:

going to be great if google wipes out all the accounts right before they go live

Why would that be great? Someone please invite me!!! Nephi_Power@yahoo.com

Hows this a invite for a Gmail account for

2gb webspace and 2gb transferr, php mysql ect all free all you need to do is have a domain :)

PM me for details :)

Well apparently some people have just signed up to Blogger in the past few days, posted once, got an invite.

I've been a user on Blogger for about a year, just created my first Blog a few days back and made a few posts since, but have had no luck. Have tried everything I can think of, but have got nothing.

So yeah.. random. Unless someone invites you. It sucks :(

Xer34 i will trade you access to IGN Insider for Gmail invite

well considering i was an invitee, i have no invites myself. sorry bud. :(

If every invitee could get two additional invites, we could sort a pyramid scheme out and sort out everyone on Neowin - alas it just doesn't seem to work like that!

Sucks :(