Gmail Invite

I've got invites left.

**waits for people to gather like flies to manure** :p

j/k

I was one of the guys who got 6 though, they're gone now ;)

Just be polite, and you have to be in the right place at the right time. :)

Yup, Thats what I did, I made a swap saying, I would appriciate for one and be very kind of the person who gives me a invite and after that, got a invite in my inbox, couldent believe it!

Yup, Thats what I did, I made a swap saying, I would appriciate for one and be very kind of the person who gives me a invite and after that, got a invite in my inbox, couldent believe it!

I did exactly the same and then there the invite was.

I have 3 invites. I plan to spread them out as so. I will choose one person from Neowin...one person from the SomethingAwful forums...and my best friend gets my last one. I want to make it competitive but fun...Soo I want you guys to email my gmail account manwohat@gmail.com with a TRUE story of how ****ty of a day/week you have been having and why having a Gmail account would make your day/week better gets one of my invites. I will be picking whoever I think has had the worst day/week and will be making that person feel better with a Gmail invite. Let the games begin :)

I would really appreciate for one invite from a kind soul, please send to xuchen@yahoo.com, I will look through every spam mail labeled by yahoo because yahoo apparently hates google and neowin. :)

Ok - I dont think my PM can take this but I got an invite up for grabs for one lucky person - this is only because a kind Neowinian invited me in in the first place, so I am doing a return favour to the community :)

First to PM me their first & last name and an email address gets it. Go! :)

Got a truely heart warming story in my email box. The person doesn't want me to share their identity or story. But it was truely enough to make me teary eyed. Glad I could help make one persons day better. Thanks for all the stories guys.

LOL, I was just about to PM chicane when I realised I already had an account, lol,

I stopped half way through and thought I don't need two accounts, I will let some other lucky sole have one. :D

i still have invites left. and im gonna give one(maybe 2) out to this community. . i'll be viewing this early tomorrow morning. give me a good reason why you want it and perhaps you shall have it.

if you dont get it. means somebody have a better reason then you. sorry. =/

Edited by jAzMoN

Ok... stop already.

jayfer1 beat you all... :)

:yes: :yes: :rofl: :p Thank You So Very Much! You are the greatest!

PS If I get any invites, they're coming right back to NEOWIN!

Well I haven't even used mine yet (only managed to sort an invite out for myself like 1 or 2 days ago!) but I got a small thing at the top of my screen asking me if I wanted to invite 3 friends in to GMail so... I knew I owed one to Neowin already :)

No worries jayfer1 - its a great feeling getting GMail :D