Gmail Invite

Come on - its only an email account. Im happy just checking my hotmail account once in a while. Gmail just doesnt intrest me in the slightest. I dont see why people are getting off on the possiblity of getting a beta account on gmail.

Ah nuts to this.. Evolution and N1CK - you were the next two to PM me after jayfer1 - your invites are on their way :)

ALL 3 GOING BACK TO NEOWIN! :)

Come on - its only an email account. Im happy just checking my hotmail account once in a while. Gmail just doesnt intrest me in the slightest. I dont see why people are getting off on the possiblity of getting a beta account on gmail.

It's new, it's beta, the account storage is massive, the domain is pretty good, and not a lot of people have it :)

It's cool how a lot of the people here are giving away their invites and not requiring anything in return.

For what it's worth if you need email space to hold you over till gmail or you want a 1gb pop account look at

www.spymac.com

1gb free and you can access with pop mail clients

Im not sure how many msgs i can write in a day but i am going to keep trying my heart out untill someone makes my day and sends me an invite. :blush:

tgille1@towson.edu

Sorry! I feel bad enough, but the other guys were just quick enough off the draw. If I had any more invites, you'd have been next!

I got an invite, but I'll only give it to a member with over 250 posts - that way I know its a neowin member and not someone that just signed up :)

Edit - Whoa, invites used.

tritan306: If I don't get a trade going by the end of the day for my last invite I'll give it to you for nothing, I already gave away the other 5 (yeah, I was one of the guys that got 6 ;) ) so I want to see if I can get something for this last one :)

I got an invite, but I'll only give it to a member with over 250 posts - that way I know its a neowin member and not someone that just signed up :)

Edit - Whoa, invites used.

In a way I agree with him. Id only give invites to my fellow neowinians, not people who just sign up.

In a way I agree with him. Id only give invites to my fellow neowinians, not people who just sign up.

I agree too, that only makes sense...

Ah nuts to this.. Evolution and N1CK - you were the next two to PM me after jayfer1 - your invites are on their way :)

ALL 3 GOING BACK TO NEOWIN! :)

Thanks a lot Chicane :) Really appreciate it!

Would really appreciate an invite...

PM or lardiop at hotmail dot com

<<<<---- GOOGLE Freak! :D

@PeterClark

I got almost 1000.. invite me ?? :D

EDIT: Damn, too late ;)

Thanks a lot Chicane :) Really appreciate it!

Likewise...

When I get any invites, I will pass them on to the community. :yes:

Nick

I would like a Gmail account, so will someone please invite me. I will be so happy if I get one. :D