Scary Clocks

i heard it has something to do with the internal clock, like you instinctivly look at the 11's.

But yeah it happens with alot of people, including me for sure and at least one of my friends.

i look at the clock and see the various 1:00, 1:01, 1:10, 1:11, 10:00 and 11:00.... times and i have this habit of converting them to decimal and hex.

lol i think you're spending too much time at the computer :)

Wow.

I just looked at the clock. It said 10:45! WAIT! NOW 10:46!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10:47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

...this is a dumb topic...

Wow.

I just looked at the clock. It said 10:45! WAIT! NOW 10:46!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10:47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

...this is a dumb topic...

way to thread crap... obviously wasn't dumb enough for you to post in it. :rolleyes:

162.gif

well come on, nemo...

I mean...I poop when I get home from work each day. Just like possibly looking at a clock. Usually right at 4:00 p.m. This has no bearing on life whatsoever. People read WAY to much into things...

Uh. Think of how many times you look at a clock or a watch every day. You just notice the 11:11 more because its an odd number, the only time that can be the same 4 digits in a row.

I have always wondered about my clock. there are these numbers in from of a colon and some numbers after the colon. These numbers dictate my life. I worship these numbers. They speak to me in my dreams and tell me to wake up at the same time every morning. They are the numbers.

I have always wondered about my clock. there are these numbers in from of a colon and some numbers after the colon. These numbers dictate my life. I worship these numbers. They speak to me in my dreams and tell me to wake up at the same time every morning. They are the numbers.

YES! LOL

Thread owned by kongit!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I thought you were talking about the doomsday clock. Or the Second Coming clock. I have them both in my Windows taskbar, and they get updated over the internet. Let me tell you ... those are scary clocks!

Sort of related: I just clicked on the 'Big bang real?' topic at exactly the same time as the radio presenter said 'big bang' in a random program add.

Sort of related: I just clicked on the 'Big bang real?' topic at exactly the same time as the radio presenter said 'big bang' in a random program add.

LOL!

NO! It is the end!

:woot:

varsity, that happens all the time. think about it...

how many things did you click on today and noone else or nothing else the same happened?

its not really all that weird. its bound to happen sometimes. :happy:

Meh, I thought it was pretty weird.

You mean you don't believe in "the numbers :blink: ", Varsity??

Cmon...the are the way, the truth, and the life...!!

ive been having dejavus all my damn life.

but its the most useless things, like someones pen dropped or something, nothign important.

:p no super powers there.

ive been having dejavus all my damn life.

but its the most useless things, like someones pen dropped or something, nothign important.

no super powers there.

Actually I can sympathize with this, even though I'm a fairly avid skeptic. I have deja vu of the most mundane things. Can't understand why I can't deja vu up just one lottery number, damn it.

oh man, it was nice knowing you. unfotunately, you won't be staying here for long :(

now seriously, now do you believe in this ****? :)

consequences.

Actually I can sympathize with this, even though I'm a fairly avid skeptic. I have deja vu of the most mundane things. Can't understand why I can't deja vu up just one lottery number, damn it.

That works because your brain dreams a generic 'pen-dropping' scene, and when you see a real one overwrites the old with the new so it seems you had a precognition of the event. :)