May Desktops

ooooh stivoo, that's such an ugly desktop, please stop posting it again. no, wait....please change your icon position and post your desk again in 5 mins, that would rock my world!!!

I don't need to remind you that off topic posts have and will still be deleted. No-one gives a crap he's copying Dogan, it's a goddamn desktop, just ignore him and don't justify it with a reply.

Not using Longhorn Inspiriat (agree that it's the best VS available) 'cause it has a bug with my browser.

Anyway...

Nice... can you link me to that wall please?

This is probably the last desktop I ever post, because I'm sick and tired of a copycat :no:

guikit: siro 1.0 for shapeshifter

MSN 4 for mac

Baah, never liked your desktops anyway... :p

(j/k man, just consider that by copying you, he is in fact complimenting you...)

Seeing as its almost the end of May and I haven't posted one in a while here is my May Desktop :p

Very nice! :) May I ask what winamp skin is that at the top?

Very nice!  :) May I ask what winamp skin is that at the top?

Yeah, its called HmmXP Mono Colours ... someone posted them in neowin before I can't remember where .. but a search should find it ... it comes with two colours Mono Blue and Mono Green, hope that helps

edit: .. found the link http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7581799/

Wow KnightsEnd, for someone who REFUSES to post any OFF TOPIC posts in this thread, I find it ironic that most of them are just you going *quote* OK THNX HAVE A NICE DAY LOLZ~

Christ.

Heyo!

where can i get that wall with less compression...i could easily just take it out of the shot but it looks bad.

Well, haven't put up my desktop in awhile, so here's the latest... nothing special...

Visual Style: Beige Azul

Icons: Umicons

Wallpaper: Grassy

may30_04_small.jpg