May Desktops

Dogan - Is that standard MSN Messenger for Mac? Man that's so pretty. Why does the Windows version have to be so ugly. :(

Nice mod [sD].

That's the default one.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, but I'm really fed up with it.

I didn't care at first, but copying every single time? That's not even a compliment.

I don't think anyone here would like their desktops being copied over and over again, by the same person..

not even the mods.

I guess that is the thanks I get for helping out.

TwiztedCam - Yepp, that's the standard msn for mac.

Hah, I never saw that post so I just modified it myself. :( I don't even have some of the sub folders working but I overcame that.

Actually, reading that thread, it looks like you can't use the menubar unless you change the .reg back. Mine is just hidden under that arrow on the right of the address bar so I can just click the arrow and they all pop out.

I didn't care at first, but copying every single time? That's not even a compliment.

I don't think anyone here would like their desktops being copied over and over again, by the same person..

not even the mods.

I'am 400% agree, if Dogan leave this board, i will too. Inspirating on some desk is cool, but plagiarize every new desktop is boring.

This thread has taken a bad turn somewhere,I don't know.I used to love surfing here but now the fun element is gone.

Copycats,flaming,unimaginative desktops that keep repeating themselves,LOLZ and all that crap.

Good members like Dogan and others leaving...:no:

Sorry,just had to let it out after all this time that I see one of my favorite threads becoming this...

:(

WB:: Classix by Gigatexel (WindowBlinds conversion by me)

Wall:: Classix Mystery by Beginning (Small resize to fit resolution)

Icons:: GANT II

Apps:: Miranda IM

Winamp:: gfxOasis by KoL (Playing: Outkast - Hey Ya)

YZ Toolbar:: Cursive Icons

thumb-15590.jpg

not even the mods.

What? :blink: No! Ignore them!

Who is the copiefreak? Stivo?

Stivo stop this!

Try to find your own style! :yes:

Someone asked for the wall .. couldn't remember where I found it so here it is....

Thank you ! A very nice wallpaper. I'm a sucker for beautiful faces. esp. women.

Oki sorry Dogan that u fill soo....

Even if i like your style i can promise u that iam going to find my own icons walls etc....*promise*

And plz dont leave this board, U did tell me about Neowin and i dont think u should leave! Stay ;)

End of this...Sorry mods that iam posting this, I know this is a crap post in your eyes. Not going 2 happen again! :blush:

Edited by Stivoo