May Desktops

I don't want to see anymore bashing of members desktops, this will result in a direct restriction/ban = got it?, I'm seriously ****ed off about this.

The appropriate members have been restricted because of the previous incident.

Radish?

Paper & Plastic

Apple in the Box by me, original for Windows by TwiztedCam

Pearl Drives by Globox

Hidden desktop stuff with Dragthing

Moderna Konfabulator Widget

5-30th.jpg

same as in the minimal desktop thread :p :ninja:

running: bblean, foobar, miranda, and kerio.

icons: beos module by fizical

everything else is done by me

can you give me a link to the right-click mod,i searched but wasnt able to find it,thanks

if youre talking about bblean (or bb4win and its branches) then just change the menu.rc file. delete the lines or add a hash before the lines you dont want to make a menu similar. :)

Dogan - Is that standard MSN Messenger for Mac? Man that's so pretty. Why does the Windows version have to be so ugly. :(

Nice mod [sD].

Sorry, I don't know where I got the wallpaper. It is named valley_in_rising_sunlight.jpg

VS : Re-Defined

Icons : Rokey's Smoothmetal

sweeeeeeet

This is the last state of the mod, Im quite happy with it, its like the perfect theme for me, stefanka did a terrific job, I just adjusted it for my likings, please guys, dont ask me for it, you know that I am out of the themeing and modding scene, this is just for me.

post-7-1085982965.png

Also, I'd like to second that notion that everyone should follow this thread's rules and list all their mods and whatever else they're using in their screenshots. It would help a lot with the jillion posts of people asking where, how, and what people are using to make their desktops the way they have it.