Banned for being too good?

I decided to play a little Call of Duty: Revolt (great mod BTW) and found me a nice low ping server but since I had such a high kill to death ratio I got banned for "Cheating." I'm sure this has happened to some of you before (I know this is the second time for me). People are such babies sometimes.

Anyway here is the server name and IP address

}:MECH:{ Total War MeatGrinder REVOLT Server

69.93.69.68:28960

May you recieve much SPAM

As XLS has said.

If you are generally good, with a decent amount of kills you cheat.

If you are 'ok' than you will be allowed to stay until you start to play, then you will be considered a cheater.

If you suck. Than you suck and you are safe to play, unless you suck really bad and they kick/ ban you just because you take up space.

In Quake 3 Arena, I can't play fully, or I get kicked since I have played the Quake series since the first beta release of Q1 than yeah. I am generally going to be good at it.

i was playing counter strike and that happened to me

the thing is i was cheating cus i got ****d off when a guy got about 15 head shots in a row and i wanted to get even and all of a sudden

boop!

i am banned

i was playing counter strike and that happened to me

the thing is i was cheating cus i got ****d off when a guy got about 15 head shots in a row and i wanted to get even and all of a sudden

boop!

i am banned

well you deserved that. No reason to cheat back. Then you are no better than the stupid cheater.

I suck so bad at CS I was never accused to cheating. (Y)

Same....I am so horrible. It's more comical to watch me than actually play the game.

i hate getting banned for being good. its really annoying and that why i try to stay away from servers im not a regular in. another reason why cheaters suck ass. i hate lamers like that.

It gets like that in AA sometimes, a few will start saying youre cheating. Aslong as PB is running no one should really be worrying about cheaters that much, they'll get banned eventually.

I say have a 'cheat' server - where u can only play if you cheat :p - does kinda defies the point of the game.. but techincally... no one can cheat :p (unless they literally come over and shot the crap out of you infront of yer comp.. actually... then that'd be murder.. hmm)

MdSalih

I never got banned from a server yet but I get kicked sometimes for being good at a game. Its annoying and they are poor sports, and have to act like a child and kick you off the server for being good & not cheating.

Never happened to me, as far as i know having best players in servers increase users numbers. I dont understand the reason they kicked ya

I suck so bad at CS I was never accused to cheating. (Y)

I just re-read my post. Me fail English? That's unpossible! :blush:

I decided to play a little Call of Duty: Revolt (great mod BTW) and found me a nice low ping server but since I had such a high kill to death ratio I got banned for "Cheating." I'm sure this has happened to some of you before (I know this is the second time for me). People are such babies sometimes.

Anyway here is the server name and IP address

}:MECH:{ Total War MeatGrinder REVOLT Server

69.93.69.68:28960

May you recieve much SPAM

ugh mech, they are the worst clan out there, they think everyone cheats yet some of them use special programs (wallhacks) to see if other people are cheating. sigh

Ya C:laugh:h: Thats the worst of them all.

If you got a 5 - 0 ratio they all say you cheat

Yeah, I get banned for hacking about 1 time every two weeks:D:D , I'll be about 120-20 on iceworld (just messing around) and everyone says "Khaki hacks" and then i get banned...lol, my friend was like 74-2 with pump on ice and got banned for "hacking", it happens a lot. Also being kicked for hacking is annoying:(:(

also you have to remember...some people play in the same room...so when one dies, they can tell their friend exactlly where the enemies are....