Banned for being too good?

8 kills in Quake: MONSTERKILL!!!

8 kills in Unreal Tournament: GODLIKE!!!

8 kills in Counter-Strike: You have been disconnected from this server.

Thats just the gaming world today mate.

If you are good: You cheat

If you a just normal: You cheat

If you are bad/sucK: You are a noob, with cheats

:laugh:h:

I used to get banned from servers all the time back in the days of the original Red Faction...

I think I might have been the only player out there who knew how to use the Geo-mod engine to their advantage.

Remember that map where there is a skylight and if you tunnel your way up there you can find a respawning fusion rocket launcher? Well, I'd tunnel my way up there, and then using explosives destroy the tunnel up to there. Take them out with a combination of explosives and bullet fire...no cheating involved, just claiming the high ground.

Yet almost every time I did this, I'd get banned as a cheater.

In Enemy Territory it used to happen a lot as well. I always play as a sniper, and eventually someone on the other team would get ****ed off at not been able to find me. Then they'd begin a vote to kick me, everyone hits yes without reading the message, then I'd be kicked....I could rejoin but a sniper with 0XP is useless.

Playing online makes me so angry. I generally only now play with friends or bots....bots don't call you a "cheating h4x0r F$%^tard n00b ###### sniping ###### camping f4g". (true story, been called that)

My brother when he plays CS (not me, I'm not good enough), as soon as he snipes someone, he gets yelled at for being a cheater (normally by a person who is obviously a cheater) Then, if he gets a good snipe again he gets banned. :no:

i suck too much to get banned in ut2004

:blink: **** I'm luky if I last 5 min. I really need to practce more :pinch:

I was playing instagib lastman standing in UT. I owned everyone that was playing there, they all started bitching at me at the end of the match, 2 seconds later i was kicked and banned.

yeah some shooting game onlines, i love to snipe. it takes practice and time, and eventually u'll rock.

this is example of how i rocked...i had like 32-1 kill to death ratio in 1942 one time , and they complain that i wall hack, or whatever cheat they r implying against me, boy, it was a joke.

all i can say is, that its a game.

Yeah if your better then the admin they get mad. :p

Whenever my friends do a local lan party I usually get picked on by the admin if I start to snipe so I mainly rush in like an idiot and still do well. ;x

I suck so bad at CS I was never accused to cheating. (Y)

Same here! But MechWarrior is a different story.

It's sad but if your good a game your considered a cheater.

If your so-so your under investigation for beeing a cheater.

If you suck your a considered a n00b.

I can understand this from both sides. Being good and getting kicked and also somepoeple being suspiciously good and getting kicked. Blame it on poeple that write and people that use cheats...people that post links to download cheats... they are the ones that killed online gaming, they are the sole reason for **** progs like PB.

And this is why I love my team having their own servers :) I'll never be getting banned as long as I'm the admin :D hehe

Thats just the gaming world today mate.

If you are good: You cheat

If you a just normal: You cheat

If you are bad/sucK: You are a noob, with cheats

You are right.

i was playing Farcry like a week ago and in this map i got 111 Kills. i really play good. "not cheathing"

I was happy with the end results. so then i wait for the next map to load up and as soon as it loads i get kicked out.:huh:h:

"ok, so i quit the game, and the next day i go into the server again and i get kicked out again."

Just becasue someone plays good in a game, everybody thinks you are a cheater...:wacko:o:

In a way Neowin is like an online game.

And one day, I think I might get banned for been too good :ninja:

Patience young grasshopper.

You must first master good before you can worry about being too good.

/me puts away his Zen-like powers.

Been banned on a few CS servers because I was too good. It sucks :p

It's not fun to play cs anymore, you get called cheater everytime you make a headshot :(

Never cheated before on multiplayer games EVER.

Though I kicked so much ass on a game of Wolfenstein a few years back, I was accused by the other team of using a wallhack or something.. sore losers.