UFO over Indiana Pennsylvania (near pittsburgh)

I wish it wasnt so dark out... after it started acting wierd I grabed my sony dv cam and put it on the tripod to record the sky and i was just watching the tape and it appeared in about 40 of the frames... here is one of them... its a little hard to see being at night but the highest object in the picture is it.... this is looking out over our deck twards a few houses in a field (the lower lights) the higher light is up in the air...

:rolleyes: My NSA contacts enhanced the pic for you .... hehe

post-92-1084891756.jpg

"neufuse", I suggest that you take a photo of the site where you taken the UFO photo during daytime. This will allow us to know more about the area where you taken the UFO photo.

Im waiting for HPM's vid, if he posts it soon i might beleive him, but the longer he takes, the more time he has to edit...

Well, I've been wrong before but dang if that doesn't look like a pole to me... If you increase the contrast of the original to where you see just black and white dots, you can see that there is a pattern in that area.

post-92-1084901824.jpg

he copied and pasted the biggest street lamp. end of story! I even reproduced the same thing myself in mspaint with great ease :D

god such an attention ######....

no video....horrible picture in general...no day time pic to show where he meant to point to....

Well, I've been wrong before but dang if that doesn't look like a pole to me...  If you increase the contrast of the original to where you see just black and white dots, you can see that there is a pattern in that area.

wow you guys go way to far on disproveing stuff :rolleyes:

I wasnt going to post more pics after half that stuff but since you guys are certain there is a telephone pole with a light on it in the pic here are light enhanced pictures... gawd.. and one from the deck the 1st one was taken on to prove there is no pole there

this is also a completely overcast night and no clouds (hence the bright red glow in the middle of the screen, that is a glow from the state juvi prision against the clouds)

Edited by neufuse

other photo not exact same location (but still on the deck)... please now tell me where the light posts are in these images that are up in the air like the one guy tried to show in his pic..

one more taken right now, sorry about the blurryness took it fast with a slow apature with no tripod... this is pretty much the same angle as the one pic

wow you guys go way to far on disproveing stuff?:rolleyes::

I wasnt going to post more pics after half that stuff but since you guys are certain there is a telephone pole with a light on it in the pic here are light enhanced pictures... gawd.. and one from the deck the 1st one was taken on to prove there is no pole there

this is also a completely overcast night and no clouds (hence the bright red glow in the middle of the screen, that is a glow from the state juvi prision against the clouds)

first off, only one person claimed that there was a pole there, and I for one know he's wrong. If there was a pole there, then that would mean you didn't copy and paste the streetlamp, and it's obvious you did.

Also, I'm assuming the "overcast night and no clouds" comment is a typo on your behalf, since the statement makes no sense.

and is this supposed to be another picture of your ufo? If so, then why on earth post a dark, ambiguous photo when you have such a 'better' example on hand?

I can't speak for the others, but as far as I'm concerned, nothing you show or say now can make me change my mind. You posted a photo whose chances of being genuine are slim to none. That ruins any credibility your story may have had.

Edited by Jack31081

Yeah, it looks to me like the post I was seeing was probably one of the posts of the deck. Big deal, you asked for people's interperetation and I gave mine (and it seems I was right about seeing some kind of post). That still doesn't explain why the "ufo" is the same exact size and shape (and rgb values) as the streetlights.

what i ment to say is there were clouds yes that was a typo.. why post a better pic now? because I just noticed that I had one that displayed this on it, I have about 3000 pictures on my camera, it's not the quickest looking through them to find pictures that look great... maybe there is a better way to do it faster but i dont know of one myself..

and as for me posting this, i only posted it to say what happened, when i posted it i was pretty frightened by what I saw, yes posting what I had at the time may of been stupid for me because of how people react but that was my outlet for it... i didn't post this to get attention i just needed something to let it out to and this being a nice community i did it here. sure it generated attention, but i was just posting as an informative type post about what i whitnessed. For the about 20 people around here that did see this, you could ask any of them what the saw, the will all say the same thing... also there are 5 police reportings of this to the PA state police too by seperate people so that is my other point of proof that something did happen... if you dont believe me about the reports request them through the police for that night in this area. then you can compare independent whitness reports to what i reported to you guys. im not trying to be mean or anything i just wanted to pass on some information about this occurance.

what i ment to say is there were clouds yes that was a typo.. why post a better pic now? because I just noticed that I had one that displayed this on it, I have about 3000 pictures on my camera, it's not the quickest looking through them to find pictures that look great... maybe there is a better way to do it faster but i dont know of one myself..

and as for me posting this, i only posted it to say what happened, when i posted it i was pretty frightened by what I saw, yes posting what I had at the time may of been stupid for me because of how people react but that was my outlet for it... i didn't post this to get attention i just needed something to let it out to and this being a nice community i did it here. sure it generated attention, but i was just posting as an informative type post about what i whitnessed. For the about 20 people around here that did see this, you could ask any of them what the saw, the will all say the same thing... also there are 5 police reportings of this to the PA state police too by seperate people so that is my other point of proof that something did happen... if you dont believe me about the reports request them through the police for that night in this area. then you can compare independent whitness reports to what i reported to you guys. im not trying to be mean or anything i just wanted to pass on some information about this occurance.

Just ignore them. :p

trolls.gif

Im waiting for HPM's vid, if he posts it soon i might beleive him, but the longer he takes, the more time he has to edit...

I'm going to assume you meant nefuse's vid

due to your insistence on this story, I see a few possibilities:

1 - You really did see something, but decided to fabricate a photo to back up your story

2 - You're making this all up as part of some research you're doing (similar to Betelgeuse's doings)

3 - You really are an attention ###### and will go to any lengths to try and prove you're not bullsh*ting us

either way, no one with any type of experience in photo analysis would look at that first photo for more than 30 seconds before declaring it a fake. Your other 'light enhanced' pic ain't nothing special either. Had you grabbed a picture while it was 20x its original size and orange, well then you might have something.

well you can believe what you want, i did give you the means to prove what i said myself by stateing there are multiple police reports of this with the state police here in PA. I will not get them myself for the fact that everyone will scream fake, so I thought I would give you the information you needed to find it for yourself if you choose to. As for #2 and #3 of your list I don't even have the time for that kind of stuff, for the little time I do have free (I am rasing 3 babies (ages 2 months to 3 yrs old) which takes up most of my time, I am a software engineer by day (and most of night for the people that know what that is like) along with an admin, and ontop of that doing everything that needs done for the house.. I have absoutly no time on my hands to fake this, what little free time I do have I spend on here or with my wife. I don't need any attention I have all I need at home with 3 kids and a wife. and as for research, as i stated im a software engineer and admin, not sure what kind of research I could be doing with in that kind of field with this.

and as I stated, anyone that wants to get the police reports from the state police (which they do release reports for stuff like this and anything that isnt a juvi crime) go right ahead, the other peoples statements should back up excatly what I stated.

Well, I've been wrong before but dang if that doesn't look like a pole to me...  If you increase the contrast of the original to where you see just black and white dots, you can see that there is a pattern in that area.

:rolleyes: Since when do they put poles that high in the air ? All the other street lights are low to the ground. And 'street lights' don't move up and down, like he reported.

I just want to add..... there are alot of astronomic activities right now, venus is on it's way down on the sky, comet NEAT is here, sirious (the brighest star) is also on the horizon, i bet you saw some of this or something......

My dad, who lives in Maryland, told me that had heard about the sightings in that area. In fact he had heard about it within a day or two afterwards. So, clearly neufuse isn't the only one reporting this. Someone want to call the State Police Office in Indiana, Penn? I would but I really wouldn't know who to ask to talk to or what exactly to say, otherwise I would call them. The number is (724) 357-1948. Not that I don't believe neufuse but perhaps some of the doubters can be silenced :rolleyes:

Edit: One more number came up when I googled it: (724) 357-2888 But try the other one first.