UFO over Indiana Pennsylvania (near pittsburgh)

hmmmm, I noticed quite a few possibilities:

1. He's lying

2. He did see it, but had no pic, so fabricated it

3. he is telling the absolute truth and the pic is real *COUGH*

4. The ppl that called the police were told to as a prank.

5. there are more, but i have forgotten them :pinch:

P.S. nice reference to Hitch hiker's guide Jack

2 - You're making this all up as part of some research you're doing (similar to Betelgeuse's doings)

note, glow was added by me for emphasis

*sigh*

while you do tell a wonderful story i think that you should focus more on novels or maybe short stories

bottom line is that in EVERY case of any sighting of a UFO or something of that nature there is one of two possiblites

1. a logical explination

2. zero evidence to support the claim

i've read up on this stuff for years and while i'm open minded i also do really tend to enjoy a chunk of logic in my day to day life to keep me grounded. don't get me wrong i love hearing, reading and watching about all of these claims but none that i have seen to date have any merrit.

bottom line is that humans want to believe that there is more out there. that the world is bigger and better then we can currently see.

ontop of that i know the area you are talking about and well...to be blunt there isn't much else to do out there then claim you see a ufo and get the whole town talking.

call me when they land and cnn has pics, then i might care

hmmmm, I noticed quite a few possibilities:

1. He's lying

2. He did see it, but had no pic, so fabricated it

3. he is telling the absolute truth and the pic is real *COUGH*

4. The ppl that called the police were told to as a prank.

5. there are more, but i have forgotten them :pinch:

P.S. nice reference to Hitch hiker's guide Jack

note, glow was added by me for emphasis

:rolleyes: hmm ... You forgot the possiblity that he's telling the absolute truth, his photos are real, and that in fact, it was an alien spacecraft.

post-92-1085064015.jpg

:rolleyes: hmm ... You forgot the possiblity that he's telling the absolute truth, his photos are real, and that in fact, it was an alien spacecraft.

i never said alien, i did say maybe it was military

wow you guys go way to far on disproveing stuff :rolleyes:

I wasnt going to post more pics after half that stuff but since you guys are certain there is a telephone pole with a light on it in the pic here are light enhanced pictures... gawd.. and one from the deck the 1st one was taken on to prove there is no pole there

this is also a completely overcast night and no clouds (hence the bright red glow in the middle of the screen, that is a glow from the state juvi prision against the clouds)

the red glows from prison dont match spots in picture so try taking picture where the prison is about same spot on the film...also the one clear picture you took you can tell there is a street light off to the right side which would also make it about the same spot as the streetlamp that other have talked about would of been

the red glows from prison dont match spots in picture so try taking picture where the prison is about same spot on the film...also the one clear picture you took you can tell there is a street light off to the right side which would also make it about the same spot as the streetlamp that other have talked about would of been

there is no stree light to the right visible in any of the pictures... i did say this thing was moving and yes it was in two spots in the pics because it did move... and the telephone pole in the clear pic does not have a light on it if you would actually look at the picture.

*yawns*, I am open minded about other life forms, but since our goverment is real secretive about stuff, its most likely one of the many test sites in indiana area, the military probably has stuff we dont think is possible yet they dont want us to know cause if a good war breaks out and the other country thinks they can take us on we can wipe out some technology we been working on for 30 years and own them,

we are rich, whos the say the goverment doesnt have **** that flies around that we see and people say are UFO's,

Recruit every technology guru in the world and put those minds togather and that could do some damage, and dont think the goverment hasnt thought of this, and is probably doing it, if it can be dreamed of the goverment is researching it, and that light i see quite a bit in this area of indiana, its usally unmanned air crafts those pricks fly around all the time trying to get used to controlling them since its a little hard controlling a plane you cant see very good besides a damn dot.

just my two cents.

:argh:

*yawns*, I am open minded about other life forms, but since our goverment is real secretive about stuff, its most likely one of the many test sites in indiana area, the military probably has stuff we dont think is possible yet they dont want us to know cause if a good war breaks out and the other country thinks they can take us on we can wipe out some technology we been working on for 30 years and own them,

we are rich, whos the say the goverment doesnt have **** that flies around that we see and people say are UFO's,

Recruit every technology guru in the world and put those minds togather and that could do some damage, and dont think the goverment hasnt thought of this, and is probably doing it, if it can be dreamed of the goverment is researching it, and that light i see quite a bit in this area of indiana, its usally unmanned air crafts those pricks fly around all the time trying to get used to controlling them since its a little hard controlling a plane you cant see very good besides a damn dot.

just my two cents.

:argh:

First this isnt Indiana the state this is Indiana the town in Pennsylvania... no air force basese near us just to clear that up

but yes, like i was stateing before this could be military, who knows what we have.. we had the stealth bomber for like 30 years before we ever used it and it was responsable for the majority of the "triangle" shaped ufo sightings in the 70's because they flew it with the lights on steady and not blinking and at low altitudes.. just to make people think it was a UFO to cover it up...

It's good thogu to the general public are still openminded about UFO's is still alive I thought I seen a UFO years ago then realised I was actually tripping... Felt real though...

First this isnt Indiana the state this is Indiana the town in Pennsylvania... no air force basese near us just to clear that up

but yes, like i was stateing before this could be military, who knows what we have.. we had the stealth bomber for like 30 years before we ever used it and it was responsable for the majority of the "triangle" shaped ufo sightings in the 70's because they flew it with the lights on steady and not blinking and at low altitudes.. just to make people think it was a UFO to cover it up...

Nice story :).

Oh, and back in the 70's, to most people, the stealth bomber would have been a UFO, as it refers to any unidentfied flying object, not necessarily alien related.

OK, got your daylight photo "neufuse". I will analyse it when I go offline later. Results of the analysis will be out when I come back here tomorrow or when the analysis is complete (whichever is later).

OK, got your daylight photo "neufuse". I will analyse it when I go offline later. Results of the analysis will be out when I come back here tomorrow or when the analysis is complete (whichever is later).

wtf, this thread should just be locked now, cause we got so many people that love to prove others wrong untill no end, give it up ffs, can a mod just lock this thread for the sanity of morons that love to drive to prove people wrong about crap.

HELP HUMANITY OUT MODS LOCK THIS THREAD.

xortex:

may i ask why you choose to bash those unwilling to accept his story at face value rather than those, such as yourself, who apparently have no interest in the truth?

why is it so awful that some of us aren't gullible enough to just accept anything we hear as truth without a bit of investigation?

I partily believe aliens are visiting Earth. Why are we studying space? Why did we put Rover on Mars? Aliens can do the same here if they want to.

I believe those stories about aliens invading us can be silly and some aliens could be friendly just wanting to find out more about us or meet new friends, bit like animals.

If the invasion is true then there is a reason why! Maybe we are bothering their lives by placing things on their planet they believe would wipe them out, like the Rover. They would look at that as a bomb or some kind and would fight back.

I say it is part of life. Sharing the universe is the key to survival among other planets.