My UFO Sighting

I believe you, aliens have to exist somewhere... maybe there doing experiments on us...like in "Taken"...don't know if anyone saw the series...was on CBC, pretty cool though.

Start carrying a camera everywhere you go :p

Maybe we're a giant intergalactic reality TV show. Imagine putting asians, deer, americans, rabbits, cherries, all on the same planet, and watching them try to live together!

I saw something odd in the sky about 9 years ago from Swindon in the UK. It was August and I had been watching a meteor shower.

I saw two lights flying from East two West almost following the M4 (a motorway from London to Cardiff), the odd thing was how they flew, the best way to illustrate it is with this pic below:

path.jpg

This is how the flight pattern would have looked if you were viewing from directly below or above.

When they changed direction it was instant, no curve to the cornering just a sharp and continueous movement. They appeared lower than the average jet but there was also no sound and they were going at a fair speed.

In the mornng I scanned the TV for anything related, and just caught the end of a breakfast TV article asking if anyone had any video footage of anything odd to send it to an address.

But the main thing that backed up to me what I had seen is my mum was talking to a friend and mentioned that I had seen something, without prompting the friend described exactly what I had seen as she also saw it.

I haven't been able to find any further info on this specific event, even after trawling loads of strange UFO sites.

As someone posted earlier I believe it was a UFO because I cannot identify what it possilby could have been and it was definatley flying.