ATLANTIS FOUND!

The article could be credible, but it has no names to back it up: in other words, it does not have a stamp of approval from anybody whose word means anything in this field. Facts can easily be warped; there could well be information that disproves everything on the website. However, those who don't devote their time to studying Atlantis would never see that information. I wouldn't trust this sort of information until an acclaimed scholar on the subject said something about the information; until then, it should be taken as a mildly interesting but not trustworthy source.

^^ Agreed. Ugh, it's a shame someone took the trouble to write *such* a lot of stuff about a most likely absolutely fabricated story :/ *sigh* some people :no:

id have to BE there to beileve it.

If you see it, feel it, smell it, (and I guess taste it). It must be real

You can not be told what the Matrix is, You must see it for yourself." :pinch: :rofl:

The city of Atlantis was a tale made up in ancient times, However a city in greece was lost to the see around the same time, and then the land was reclaimed. People built on top of the new land only for this to happen again, and again people built on the land. There was a dig a couple of years ago that found two sets of remains meters below each other from different time periods. the area also has land marks that apear in the tale of atlantis.

A team of experts believes it could be close to unravelling the millennia-old myth of the Lost City of Atlantis and is launching an expedition to the seas west of Gibraltar to test its theory.
On the first two-week mission, set to take place next July, a two-man submersible captained by Mr Nargeolet will be sent down to investigate areas of the island most likely to be inhabited.

that's this coming July.

Here.

I think you need to lay off the crack man.

read the subtitle of the thread, smart guy.

It's sarchasim...YAY YOU!

yes yes. and the people still live there inside a sealed glass dome.

its not a glass dome, it said to be powered by some sort of energy from magic crystals

Atlantis was found!!!!

And you can see it yourself on the series premire of Stargate Atlantis this summer on the SciFi Channel..

Check your local listing for time and channel :ninja:

:huh: :rofl:

its not a glass dome, it said to be powered by some sort of energy from magic crystals

the atlantis I always read about had a glass dome.

Atlantis was found!!!!

And you can see it yourself on the series premire of Stargate Atlantis this summer on the SciFi Channel..

Check your local listing for time and channel :ninja:

:huh: :rofl:

LOL :alien: