ATLANTIS FOUND!

Atlantis was found!!!!

And you can see it yourself on the series premire of Stargate Atlantis this summer on the SciFi Channel..

Check your local listing for time and channel :ninja:

:huh: :rofl:

but it WAS found...

:rolleyes: Atlantis hasn't actually been created yet. It is a myth based on 3 other lost islands/civilizations, like Lemeria and Mu.

Atlantis is an idealized paradise that humans aspire to. Presently, California, USA represents this dream.

I remember seeing a documentry, where they actually did find Atlantis. It was burried on the coast of Greece, actually a couple of kilometers inland. Some earthquake thousands of years ago apparently turned the land into quicksand and it sunk into the soil.

Before anyone accuses me of smoking any kind of mind altering substance, the documentry that I watched was film footage taken by the archeologists during their project. It WASN'T a sensationalised piece of rubbish with a loud, annoying American narrator. It was more so a video diary of the crew's efforts, with very well done narration.

It shows the whole discovery from start to when they started digging it up. It lets you see how the discovery was made. Basicly every theory / fact that they talk about in the documentry is supported by good solid evidence (which includes the sinking into ground theory).

If you can see that documentry I really recommend it, because it was really interesting.

oh yeah btw boogmaster.

how about getting that damn caps lock key fixed?

feel free to reduce the size of my name :D , senior' mod...