Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Sorry for asking a stupid question, how do i install it? I went to Theme Management and selected the theme.fth but doesnt look like your setup. Any Suggestions?

Sorry for asking a stupid question, how do i install it? I went to Theme Management and selected the theme.fth but doesnt look like your setup. Any Suggestions?

I'm wondering this too. Same problem. Guessing it's because I'm using the latest Foobar.

sounds like you guys are running default UI. you need to be running columns UI to import that theme.

a small update to mine:

020810.png

sounds like you guys are running default UI. you need to be running columns UI to import that theme.

a small update to mine:

Great setup! Any chance you'd share it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can anyone help me.....? Looking at the view -> always on top option, things like folders&programs move behind the main foobar window when its maximised, I'm wondering if there was a view->always below option, where foobar could be maximised and other things move over it ?

I spent a couple of hours last night reorganizing my layout. I wish it were prettier, but WSH Panel and ELPlaylist are beyond me.

post-57213-12836288817375.png

Is there anyway to get Foobar to display album art from LastFM?

I can't be bothered tagging all my tracks individual (or batch) with album art :p

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to come up with a custom columns pattern to format a song's title such that anything inside parenthesis (incliding the brackets) to be a colour of my choice? I'm just using the default UI system, so I'm guessing a custom columns pattern is the only way

Basically, songs like "Scatta (Original Mix)" look kinda untidy when the entire release is laid with them in every single.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some help with ELplaylist. Recently switched from NG Playlist and I can't figure out how to change the colour of text with a tag. Previously I used $replace along with $rgb in the title formatting to get this to work but $rgb doesn't work with ELplaylist.

Does anyone have any example scripts what do something like this?

• 4 weeks later...