Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Well I managed to accidentally delete my columns layout in the options and was too lazy to put it back together so I am now using default UI, facets and ESplaylist and quite like it:

post-159052-12719771186056.png

Inside PanelStackSplitter: Choose the "Behavior" pane...

click the "Pseudo transparency" option... and...

Select "Use background image...

- and navigate to the jpg file you want to add.

Also, rightclick your ELPlaylist and choose Settings... from the popop menu...

Select the "Style" pane and click the "Pseudo-transparent Background" option

Restart Foobar :-)

ok for my album art panel i have this "$directory_path(%path%)sacns\01" telling it where to get the art work from how can i do the same for ELplaylist?

ok for my album art panel i have this "$directory_path(%path%)sacns\01" telling it where to get the art work from how can i do the same for ELplaylist?

It depends on the script inside ELplaylist/Script/Group Header. (Right-click ELPlaylist)

Are you using someone else' config? Then talk to the person that made this config.

I'm using the word "folder" for my album cover (in the same folder that contains the mp3 files)

It depends on the script inside ELplaylist/Script/Group Header. (Right-click ELPlaylist)

Are you using someone else' config? Then talk to the person that made this config.

I'm using the word "folder" for my album cover (in the same folder that contains the mp3 files)

not using any one else's config

what do i need to change in here to make it grab art located at "\scans\01.jpg" which is in every dir?

///////Album Art///////
$enabledraw(1)
$puts(art.top,$add($select(%ON.ART.IN.GROUP%,%el_row_height%),%ART.MARGIN%))
$puts(art.left,%ART.MARGIN%)
$setworldtransform($add(2,-%ON.ART.IN.GROUP%))
$imageabs($get(art.left),$get(art.top),$get(art.size),$get(art.size),%el_group_first_path%,artreader,,,$get(effect))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some really nice themes in here!

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the toolbar background colour?

I see some of you have it plain white but others have it like mine:

myfoobar.jpg

How do I change it? Im using ColumnsUI btw.

Some really nice themes in here!

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the toolbar background colour?

I see some of you have it plain white but others have it like mine:

myfoobar.jpg

How do I change it? Im using ColumnsUI btw.

use the columns ui layout manager (splitters and panels) to mimic your current setup, that fixes the toolbar background colors .

screeny.jpg

use the columns ui layout manager (splitters and panels) to mimic your current setup, that fixes the toolbar background colors .

Thanks, sorted it now although is there any way to add extra padding to the toolbar?

just installed it yesterday and it's alright. i still like winamp better because i can easily change skins and plugins and other stuff. i feature that's also missing is 'sort by date added'.

493495523.png

Simple Columns UI set up, btw if anyone knows how to properly add the spectrum visualisation to the bottom as i've shown with the red bar, please let me know :) T

post-231269-12762550531049.jpg

post-231269-12762550830988.jpg

i'm really liking EsPlaylist at the moment.

neowin1006.png?psid=1

Love your layout... how did you make it like this bud? Cheers

I found a skin on DeviantArt called SubjectBeauty and decided to mod it up a bit, adding in a search bar and chaning the UI slightly. You can find the download link in my original topic Here.

foobarow.jpg

Love your layout... how did you make it like this bud? Cheers

first of all you need to familiarise yourself with how to use the layout editing mode (it's default UI) to place panels where you want. you'll find that on the view>layout menu. you'll also find an option to create a blank scratchbox. this is a great way to familiarise yourself with how to use splitters/tabs/etc. play with that for a few minutes and it will click into place.

i'm using EsPlaylist to display the album browser on the left. by default it follows the active playlist but you can configure it to show your library instead. it has shed loads of options on it's context menu.

http://foo2k.chottu.net/#esp

on that same page you can also download a component to show last.fm biography info and artist pics.

(i don't use it - i've written my own scripts but it's easier for me to tell you to use that component. :p)