Foobar2000 Customization Topic

I didn't create the graphics or the info I got them off the Foobar Forums ;)

$imageabs($sub($div(%_width%,2),454),5,neo1\back2.png,)
$if(%isplaying%,
$puts(volume,$add($mul($substr($num(%cwb_volume%,4),2,4),-1),100))
$alignabs(10,20,60,200,,)
$font(Cambria,7,glow-50-70-90,170-230-250)
Volume: $get(volume) '%'
$imageabs($sub(%_width%,58),12,'neo1\vol\'$div($add($get(volume),5),10)'.png',)
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,70),45,60,200,right,)
$get(spacer)%_time_elapsed%$if(%_time_total%,' / '%_time_total%,)
$if(%_time_remaining%,$get(spacer),)
$alignabs(10,45,200,200,,)
$if($strstr(%_path_raw%,'tone://'),$if(%_time_total%,%_length%' Seconds of '$replace(%title%,'Tone: ',)' Tone',%title%),)
$if($strstr(%_path_raw%,'silence://'),%_length%' Seconds of Silence',)
$if($strstr(%_path_raw%,'cdda://'),'CDDA',)
$if2(%mp3%,$if2(%__codec%,)) 
$if($strstr(%_path_raw%,'cdda://'),$get(spacer)'1411kbps',$if(%__bitrate%,$get(spacer)%__bitrate%' kbps ',))
$if(%__extrainfo%,$get(spacer)%__extrainfo% ,)
$if(%__samplerate%,$get(spacer)$cut(%__samplerate%,2)' kHz' ,)
$if(%__channels%,$get(spacer)$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,'Stereo','Mono'),)
,)
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),64),32,0,0,0,0,neo1\pause1b.png,neo1\pause2b.png,Pause,)
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),40),31,0,0,0,0,neo1\prev1.png,neo1\prev2.png,Previous,)
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),17),31,0,0,0,0,neo1\next1.png,neo1\next2.png,Next,)
$button($add($div(%_width%,2),44),32,0,0,0,0,neo1\stop1.png,neo1\stop2.png,Stop,)
$button($sub($div(%_width%,2),15),26,0,0,0,0,neo1\play1.png,neo1\play2.png,Play,)

neo1.zip

ZOMG THAAAAAAAAANKS

:wub:

edit: I had to make them a bit smaller (16x16), they were a little big :$

oooooooohth3.png

hi, could u share the 16x16 bittons and ur foo config? i like it real bad

anywhere i can get the step by step coding to configure foobar? was wondering if someone would be willing to post the full coding to theres. i'm really interested in using foobar if someone shows me how to configure. thanks

Group:

$imageabs(,,\images\album_bg.png,)

$padding(4,0)

$font(segoe ui,9,bold glow- glowexpand-0 glowalpha-125,255-255-255)

$align(left,middle)$caps2($if(%album artist%,%album artist%,%artist%))

$align(right,middle)$caps2(%album%) - $replace($replace(%date%,20,''),19,'')

Item:

$if(%isplaying%,$imageabs(,,\images\main_bg_playing.png,)$font(segoe ui,8,,85-56-40),$imageabs(,,\images\main_bg.png,)$font(,8,,80-80-80))

$padding(16,3)$align(left,center)

$caps2(%title%)

$align(right,bottom)
$font(segoe ui,8,,)
[%playback_time% / ]%length%

Thanks dude, greatly appreciated. :wub:

Hi there,

I really like that configuration...

Can you tell me where can I insert both of the codes? I forgot where to put it :no:.

Thanks in advance.

@funquiada: Presuming you have foo_uie_single_colum_playlist installed, right click on the main playlist window, click 'Settings' and then enter the information into each of the appropriate fields.

Should work after that.

@funquiada: Presuming you have foo_uie_single_colum_playlist installed, right click on the main playlist window, click 'Settings' and then enter the information into each of the appropriate fields.

Should work after that.

I tought I had foo_uie_single_colum_playlist but no. I'll try to find it and try.

edit: Ok, got it and place it in the components folder, I start foobar but it doesn't get loaded... Must I do a fresh install so I can choose it when starting foobar?

Edited by funquiada

I've actually went ahead and modded my foobar some more, To be slimmer and more useful.

chaosbar2000869.png

chaosblade, could u post your config for the trackinfo and the background CD image??

Thx!

anyone know where i can downlaod pre-tweaked/customized foobar which i can extract with the THEME already installed?

You can't it's against the wishes of the creator of foobar.

hi guys

How would i get to customize my foobar2000 (i have version 0.9.4)

thank you

Sigh.

You need columns_ui (it's a complement), and lots and lots of code.

Read through this topic, it helps.

I tought I had foo_uie_single_colum_playlist but no. I'll try to find it and try.

edit: Ok, got it and place it in the components folder, I start foobar but it doesn't get loaded... Must I do a fresh install so I can choose it when starting foobar?

Follow this guide for directions on setting up the single column playlist component. In your foobar preferences under the Columns UI 'Layout' tab, you'll need to add the 'Single Column Playlist' toolbar, like below:

foo_layout.png

Once that is set up, you should be able to right click on the playlist, and add the code into the fields.

Decided to go back to basics with my foobar, ditched single_column_playlist and decided to use spex04's "simpler" config.

progress bar is trackinfo mod, and buttons are by me

foobar.png

Sigh.

You need columns_ui (it's a complement), and lots and lots of code.

Read through this topic, it helps.

you mean "it's a component". ;)

Follow this guide for directions on setting up the single column playlist component. In your foobar preferences under the Columns UI 'Layout' tab, you'll need to add the 'Single Column Playlist' toolbar, like below:

foo_layout.png

Once that is set up, you should be able to right click on the playlist, and add the code into the fields.

single_column_playlist is a "playlist view" not a "toolbar" :p

Decided to go back to basics with my foobar, ditched single_column_playlist and decided to use spex04's "simpler" config.

progress bar is trackinfo mod, and buttons are by me

foobar.png

you mean "it's a component". ;)

single_column_playlist is a "playlist view" not a "toolbar" :p

You're so picky :blush:

foo_layout.png

I'm at work now but i'll try it later... Many thanks for the help :).