Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Does anyone have some decent 'no album art' pic, or perhaps a link to where I can find said sweet things?

You can get some here

My mix of some configs found here and there.

Classic album

VA, multidsic, no cover art

Great setup! :D

Could you post some details, i would like to have it (using HmmXp same color as you)

without trackinfo at top and album art :)

Multidisc VA ;)

Tnx

i'm a foobar n00b but i'm trying to learn so will linke any sugestion u guys might have to improve the color selection of my current foo config, thanks

footempbv6.th.jpg

Mini Modeminiky4.th.jpg

Full Modefulldr7.th.jpg

Any suggestions? (exluding fonts) Cause I'm limited to unicode fonts, I thnk I might make an if statement later on that can change the font automatically depending on language, if thats the case then I could use a different one :p

Just tweaked my own from code provided by excellent foobar customizers here and on hydrogenaudio.

Single_column_playlist just figures out what mode based on playlist name and meta fields.

Single track mode: Groups by starting letter of track title (indicated by color bar):

singleviewjr9.th.png

Artist Mode: Groups by artist, colour bar indicates different albums

artistviewuc4.th.png

Album mode: Groups by artist + album

albumviewqr3.th.png

The Songs tab is single_column_playlist, the Playlists tab is a list of playlists, the library column is playlist_tree showing all kinds of queries, etc. for customizable playlisting

Good times...

ciaran

how do you use this stupid single columns thing :crazy:

like where do u paste the codes and stuff :cry:

Hey,

right click in area inside single column playlist, choose Settings, and then enter codes.

Just tweaked my own from code provided by excellent foobar customizers here and on hydrogenaudio.

Single_column_playlist just figures out what mode based on playlist name and meta fields.

Single track mode: Groups by starting letter of track title (indicated by color bar):

singleviewjr9.th.png

artistviewuc4.th.png

albumviewqr3.th.png

The Songs tab is single_column_playlist, the Playlists tab is a list of playlists, the library column is playlist_tree showing all kinds of queries, etc. for customizable playlisting

Good times...

ciaran

That's the coolest thing I've seen ever. Mad props!

its getting really very complicated to mod foobar looks from a couple of monthes, i didnt imagine its progress will be thats fast..i'm totally lost now :D

isnt there a tuterioal or somethin who could help us ??!

@Dom : $tab() isn't supported by trackinfo_mod. Read the wiki.

My config, as reuqested.

Trackinfo

$imageabs(420,0,images\hmmxp\background.png,)
$if(%_isplaying%,
$font(calibri,50,bold textalpha-30,100-100-100)$alignabs(6,-12,%_width%,100,left,)%artist%
$alignabs(20,36,%_width%,100,left,)
$font(calibri,19,bold shadow glowalpha-30,150-150-150)%title%,
$font(calibri,50,bold textalpha-30,100-100-100)$alignabs(6,-10,%_width%,100,left,)foobar
$alignabs(20,36,%_width%,100,left,)$font(calibri,20,boldshadow glowalpha-30,120-120-120)2000
)

Playlist

Row height : 23

Group by: %album%

Item display

$imageabs(10,$if($strcmp(%tracknumber%,01),0,$add(23,$mul(-23,%tracknumber%))),images\hmmxp\albumborder.png,)
$imageabs2(80,80,0,$add($mul(%_height%,$sub(%tracknumber%,2)),$muldiv(%_height%,5,6)),,,11,-3,$replace($replace($replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg),',',),?,),)
$font(calibri,9,boldshadow glowalpha-50,)
$if($strcmp(%tracknumber%,01),$alignabs(100,-3,120,110,,)$if($meta_test(album artist),%album artist%,%artist%),)
$if($strcmp(%tracknumber%,01),$imageabs(100,15,images\hmmxp\line.png,))
$font(calibri,9,boldshadow glowalpha-50,100-100-100)
$if($strcmp(%tracknumber%,02),$alignabs(100,-3,140,110,,)%album%$if(%disc%, '('Disc %disc%')',),)
$if(%_isplaying%,
$if(%isplaying%,
$drawrect(246,0,0,0,brushcolor-200-200-200 pencolor-180-180-180)
$alignabs(250,3,900,200,,)$font(wingdings 3,10,boldshadow glowalpha-50,240-240-240)u
$font(calibri,8,boldshadow glowalpha-50,250-250-250)
$alignabs(268,-1,$sub(%_width%,318),12,,)%tracknumber%.  %title%
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,127),-1,120,20,right,)-%playback_time_remaining%
$alignabs(268,10,220,110,,)$font(calibri,7,bold,140-140-140)
$if($meta_test(album artist),%artist% | %codec% | %bitrate% kbps,%codec% | %bitrate% kbps)),
$if(%_selected%,$drawrect(246,0,0,0,brushcolor-220-220-220 pencolor-null))
$if(%_isplaying%,$drawrect(246,0,0,0,brushcolor-200-200-200 pencolor-null))
$font(calibri,8,boldshadow glowalpha-50,130-130-130)
$alignabs(250,-1,$sub(%_width%,300),12,,)%tracknumber%.
$font(calibri,8,boldshadow glowalpha-50,70-70-70)
$alignabs(268,-1,$sub(%_width%,300),12,,)%title%
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,127),-1,120,20,right,)%length%
$alignabs(268,10,220,110,,)$font(calibri,7,bold,170-170-170)
$if($meta_test(album artist),%artist% | %codec% | %bitrate% kbps,%codec% | %bitrate% kbps)
)

Images. Extract inf your foobar2000 directory.

Edited by Cerber

I'm in troble again with Fooby... :wacko:

I'm using ynnoj's config, but I can't set it the right way... I can't set the album name's background in the playlist... this is what I see:

senzatitolo1nv0.png

and this is what I'm supposed to see:

oooooooohth3.png

singleviewjr9.th.png

artistviewuc4.th.png

albumviewqr3.th.png

Good times...

ciaran

Whats that album cover thingie outside foobar?