[%_time_elapsed%]
$font(Calibri,10,,119-111-111)
 '/'
[ %length%]

SINGLE COLUMN

Group By:

%album%

item display:

$if(%isplaying%,$imageabs(,,\mog.fm\tempura_playing_green.png,)$font(calibri,8,bold,255-255-255)
,$imageabs(,,\mog.fm\main_bg.png,)$font(,8,,80-80-80))

$padding(10,3)$align(left,center)

%tracknumber%   
$caps2(%title%)

$align(right,center)
$if(%isplaying%,%playback_time_remaining%,%length%)

$imageabs2(100,100,10,$sub($mul(%_height%,%_itemindex%),$add(%_height%,-4)),,%_height%,223,,mog.fm\nocover.png,)
$imageabs2(75,75,0,$sub($mul(%_height%,%_itemindex%),$add(%_height%,8)),,%_height%,225,,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg),)

Group By:

$imageabs(,,\mog.fm\tempura_header2.png,)

$padding(4,0)

$font(Calibri,10,glow-0-0-0 glowexpand- ,255-255-255)

$align(left,middle)$caps2($if(%album artist%,%album artist%,%artist%)) [- %album%]

$font(Calibri,9, glow-0-0-0 glowexpand- ,255-255-255)
$align(right,middle)
%date% 

mog.zip

I have many playlists. One of them is my Album playlist and I'm using Single coloumn playlist to display it nicely. My other playlists have all singe tracks so it doesn't look very nice. Is there a possibility to have single coloumn playlist only in the album playlist and not in the other ones?

I've copied bbmartini's code exactly, but i can't get any images to show up. Anyone know where i'm going wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, i fixed the problem. Great config!

Edited by danananakroyd

my setup so far to match my tempura VS

footempxj6.th.jpg

suggestions?? i'm almost satisfied....i want to mod the track info but havent found anything i like

Edited by Daeron Tin

untitledir5.jpg

i have a couple of questions:

what happen if the album has only 1 or 2 songs? does the album art show ok?

foocovxr1.th.jpg

thanks

Edited by Daeron Tin

Not sure if this is the place to ask but Foobar2000 isn't reading my id3 tags properly, using spex's config I get a lot of songs just being displayed under 'single tracks by assorted artists.' Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

check page #370 - Spex`s post

thkz but i got problems the track info backgroung isnt showing, i edit the location adress, i even create the itunes flder and still doesnt show

ok i almost got it but now i'm getting this in the trackinfo (unknown function) and have try everything i can think of......

unkownjk5.th.jpg

also what i can do with the albums that only have few songs and the album art doesnt show properly?

thkz!

ok i almost got it but now i'm getting this in the trackinfo (unknown function) and have try everything i can think of......

unkownjk5.th.jpg

also what i can do with the albums that only have few songs and the album art doesnt show properly?

thkz!

For the trackinfo, you need foo_cwb_hooks > here

For the trackinfo, you need foo_cwb_hooks > here

thank you so much!!!!

now the only thing i need help is with the album art when the album only has like few songs like 1 or 3....

can someone help me with this, it seems that foobar its getting the tags wrong, cause some albums appear with the cover art and the correct name, and some not, and the tags on every album are correct and with the corresponding folder.jpg :(

foo.jpg

thnxs in advance

thank you so much!!!!

now the only thing i need help is with the album art when the album only has like few songs like 1 or 3....

I think that the only way how to prevent this problem is to use tag %totaltrack% and if the mp3 doesnt have this tag it?s a single or something like that. Then simply delete the path to the cover image. %totaltrack% tag can be added directly from foobar by right click on a mp3 -> properties. And there is a option "totaltrack".:):)

Have a slight problem with my coloumn playlist, i have multiple albums that have multiple discs, i'm having trouble displaying the album art for them albums as i have them set out like so:

Album
-Disc 1
-Disc 2
Front.jpg
back.jpg
Disc 1.jpg
Disc 2.jpg

Because the covers are in the main directory and not disc 1/2 they aren't showing? Is there a solution to this?

$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,front.jpg))

Thats what i have at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Primie.uk

I think that the only way how to prevent this problem is to use tag %totaltrack% and if the mp3 doesnt have this tag it?s a single or something like that. Then simply delete the path to the cover image. %totaltrack% tag can be added directly from foobar by right click on a mp3 -> properties. And there is a option "totaltrack". :))

i'm totally lost here..........