Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Altought, how do i need to tag my albums in order for them to be sorted correctly?

You need to tag all album tracks with the same amount of "Total Tracks" and the same "Album Title".

Works!

But now my progress bar aint working, i just readed about someone with this problem a few pages ago, anyone know why?

It worked before, and didnt change anything on there :p

Add "// PerSecond" above progressbar code

It's been quite sometime since my last post. Again none of this is my direct work. Thanks goes to bbmartini, em3 etc. etc.

Bottom buttons at the right rotate between the hidden tabbed panel stack mod, which I find quite convenient.

post-158218-1165633768_thumb.jpg

post-158218-1165633783_thumb.jpg

post-158218-1165633796_thumb.jpg

Here's my foobar2000:

fb2k.png

Based on this guide but modded it a little. I'm using the HmmXP VS. The foobar is pretty simple. I like the minimalism of HmmXP but yet it looks too Windows Classic. Anyone got any tips?

exactly what i was looking for.. thanks man.

btw, here is my new foo.

foobarif6.th.jpg

WOW...this is really look very nice...

Would u please tell me how to make my foo look exactly like that in steps, ya know, i'm still a noob with Foobar ??

Thanks in advance :)

It's been quite sometime since my last post. Again none of this is my direct work. Thanks goes to bbmartini, em3 etc. etc.

Bottom buttons at the right rotate between the hidden tabbed panel stack mod, which I find quite convenient.

Share! :p

Share! :p

To make my life easier (college exams blow) I've rar'd the fcs, the track info, all of the silk buttons and winstripe buttons, the jasmin color changer scheme, [( 89 - 109 - 139) is the blue.] [****Please note the silk buttons I use in the right hand corner are called control fast forward and control rewind]

two images of how my layout is configured as well as the original three images. hopefully this is enough of an impromptu guide.

I have NOT included the foobar components needed for this.

If there are any questions let me know.

Again credit does not belong to me, I simply changed the colors to match my classic color scheme.

bbmartini and em3 both deserve credit for creating such wonderful work, as such I fully recognize that this is their work.

You can obtain this rar'd "stuff" by going here for the rar...

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/ILMJrAm

or here for the zip, whichever you prefer...

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/qSfuOAx

The components needed can be found off Hydrogen Audio Forums.

Edited by smarterchild

To make my life easier (college exams blow) I've rar'd the fcs, the track info, all of the silk buttons and winstripe buttons, the jasmin color changer scheme, [( 89 - 109 - 139) is the blue.] [****Please note the silk buttons I use in the right hand corner are called control fast forward and control rewind]

two images of how my layout is configured as well as the original three images. hopefully this is enough of an impromptu guide.

I have NOT included the foobar components needed for this.

If there are any questions let me know.

Again credit does not belong to me, I simply changed the colors to match my classic color scheme.

bbmartini and em3 both deserve credit for creating such wonderful work, as such I fully recognize that this is their work.

You can obtain this rar'd "stuff" by going here for the rar...

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/ILMJrAm

or here for the zip, whichever you prefer...

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/qSfuOAx

The components needed can be found off Hydrogen Audio Forums.

Much appreciated my friend, will have a tackle at this later on, thanks again!

Primie.uk ;)

Much appreciated my friend, will have a tackle at this later on, thanks again!

Primie.uk ;)

Keep me updated with your results. Can't wait to see what you can put together.

Track Info Mod

Single Columns Playlist

Columns UI

Custom Info Plugin

CWB Hooks

if you want to browse your music you'll have to add in a panel for it, or just do what i do and make a button on the toolbar that brings up the media library.

so... i installet these 5 plugins, tryed everything but nothing work... i dont understand where exactly i must type each code and where i must extract pictures... sorry but im a new guy in foobar customization and dont understand anything :blush: