//BLANK SPACE
$alignabs(left, top)
$font(Arial,1,,)

//INFO
$if(%isplaying%,
$alignset() - $alignrel(left, top)
$font(AvantGarde LT Medium Caps,8,,)
  %artist% /
$font(AvantGarde LT Medium Caps,8,,240-202-17)
%title%
$font(Arial,1,,)
$font(AvantGarde LT Medium Caps,7,,235-235-235)
  %album%,
$alignset() - $alignrel(center,middle)
$font(Frutiger Linotype,8,,)
$font(,,bold glow-235-235-235 glowalpha-50,235-235-235)
Enigmas Foobar 
)

//Mini-Visualisation
$font(Verdana Caps,7,bold,)
$alignabs(452,,$add(%_width%,30),50,left,top)
$if(%_isplaying%,

$rgb(230,230,230)
$select($add(1,$mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,10)),
'i:.i:.',':i::.:','.:..::',':i:.:.','ii::.:','.i:.:.','::.:i:','.::i::',':.:i:.','.:i:.i'))$char(10) $char(10)

Font used is AvantGarde LT Medium Caps bold 8pt

Background image Here

Bottom part

//PROGRESS BAR
$drawrect($muldiv(%_width%,6,100),4,$muldiv(%_width%,88,100),9,brushcolor-null pencolor-240-240-240)
$drawrect($add($muldiv(%_width%,6,100),2),6,$ifgreater($muldiv($sub($muldiv(%_width%,88,100),4),%playback_time_seconds%,%length_seconds%),0,$muldiv($sub($muldiv(%_width%,88,100),4),%playback_time_seconds%,%length_seconds%),1),5,brushcolor-240-240-240 pencolor-null)

Note this aint my code by modified code i got from the foobar forums.

Heres mine (based in some of the Spex and bbmartini configs)

foo2.jpg

Btw im having a little problem with the rating, i rate a song but if i close foobar and re open the rating i choosed its gone :pinch: why its this happening?

foo2.jpg

Btw im having a little problem with the rating, i rate a song but if i close foobar and re open the rating i choosed its gone :pinch: why its this happening?

ohhh i like the glow on the track info..

but check the custom info plugin under preferences and make sure you have the storage selection method set to something

ohhh i like the glow on the track info..

but check the custom info plugin under preferences and make sure you have the storage selection method set to something

Yes i have this one selected: Text file (fb2k/custominfo.txt) and the 3 options below are checked

foo2.jpg

wow, looks great can you please post your codes and what tools did you use ? :blush:

thanks ;)

wow, looks great can you please post your codes and what tools did you use ? :blush:

thanks ;)

Sure.

icons: silk

Trackinfo: mod of the bbmartini config, found it in the page 376

Single column: mod of the spex config, found it in the page 370

and the tools are trank info plugin and single column ui plugin

Have a slight problem with my coloumn playlist, i have multiple albums that have multiple discs, i'm having trouble displaying the album art for them albums as i have them set out like so:

Album
-Disc 1
-Disc 2
Front.jpg
back.jpg
Disc 1.jpg
Disc 2.jpg

Because the covers are in the main directory and not disc 1/2 they aren't showing? Is there a solution to this?

$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,front.jpg))

Thats what i have at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

Primie.uk

bump?

Can someone pls help me with the ratings stuff? i can rate a song but when i restar foobar the rating its gone and i have selected the selection method selected <Text file (fb2k/custominfo.txt)> and the 3 options below are checked, pls help :(

-------------------------------------

fixed!

i uncheck the last option and now works

Edited by urielmpg

I decided to redesign mine so I did. The playlist code is stolen but a little altered (bigger cover, rating, colors and song length) and the rest is my own (except for the buttons).

I would like some ideas for showing/hiding the browsers, right now they are auto-hiding but then it's almost impossible to show them quickly (there is like a 1px border that activates the browsers on mouse-over).

With caption it looks ugly. The optimal thing would be a toolbar button but I don't think that is possible.

Browser shown:

foobar1vr6.png

Browser hidden:

foobar2eg2.png

This is my first mod. of foobar, hope you like it :) It's based on the great work of mog :cool:

hmmmfoobarvo3.jpg

Wohwohwoooh!

I've HmmXP too, so could you release Trackinfo and Single Column Playlist configuration and images ? Please ! :)

Hello, I recently just switched to Foobar as I got fed up with skipping audio in iTunes. Although most people have said that it is easy to learn and there are a lot of resources, I can't seem to find a good tutorial or guide on the basics of Foobar. Can someone please point me to the right direction as I would really like to learn for myself and not use other users configs. I would appreciate it and would like to thank in advance for any help given :yes: .

Scirwode

Hello, I recently just switched to Foobar as I got fed up with skipping audio in iTunes. Although most people have said that it is easy to learn and there are a lot of resources, I can't seem to find a good tutorial or guide on the basics of Foobar. Can someone please point me to the right direction as I would really like to learn for myself and not use other users configs. I would appreciate it and would like to thank in advance for any help given :yes: .

Scirwode

http://moglenstar.net/archives/my-foobar-setup

This is really more of a WIP, but here's my first:

foo2dw4.png

I still need to figure out how to invert the progress bar, but other than that its all mine. Made to match the 'aesthetic groove' scheme I'm using.

I don't think many people like brown.

I'm also working on an 'Expanded' Scheme.

just cut this from HA to answer your question

the only thing seamless on mine is the tack info mod on the top with the title bar, i just set the edge style to none and don't have any problems between it and the title bar. the rest of the images lie with in the single column playlist, so i don't have an issue with it. if you're trying to get a seamless transition between panels, that dosen't work and i don't think theres a solution to that. i avoided that by using the tool bar in the middle.

Have a slight problem with my coloumn playlist, i have multiple albums that have multiple discs, i'm having trouble displaying the album art for them albums...

I suppose you already figured this out since it was 2 weeks ago, but if not you can do one of these, i guess.

$if($stricmp($left(%directoryname%,5),'disc '),
$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,'\'%filename_ext%,)'.jpg'),
$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,'front.jpg'))
)

That relies on two things though.

(1) Your multi-disc albums must have the same exact format. In other words, the name of the folder (e.g., 'Disc 1') must be the same as the name of the corresponding image (e.g., 'Disc 1.jpg'). If you have a 'Disc 01' folder with a 'Disc 1.jpg' it's going to break.

(2) You can't have any albums whose titles actually begin with 'disc ' (like the Barenaked Ladies compilation 'Disc One'), because the code will assume that that means it's a multi-disc album.

You didn't say that you use the %disc% tag, but if you do you can avoid the second problem by looking for that.

$if($meta_test(disc),
$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,'\'%filename_ext%,)'.jpg'),
$puts(coverstring,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,'front.jpg'))
)

Again assumes that you have a consistent format (i.e., no %disc% tags on single-disc albums), but at least you can listen to your Barenaked Ladies in peace.