Was it really terrorists who decapitated BERG.

:sleep:

Not another one of these threads...

Couldn't agree more. Theres always some people desperate to excuse the most revolting of acts.

As far as I'm concerned, they may not be as bad as the murderers, but their minds are pointed in the same direction.

Pathetic. :no:

Maybe its been taken down becasue it is sick to watch.

Maybe aliens really abducted Nick Berg. I think they also abducted Laci peterson, and Kobe Bryant's sperm.

c'mon people, that is Human Life and you want to watch someone saw off his head? You guys have some seriously sick problems.

The video was a fake to begin with, and his death might even be faked too. Think about it, the U.S. Government and Military love to hide information to the public. The Berg family sued the Military for not saying where their son was, and now he is suddenly dead. Sounds like they were too scared to get their ass taken to court???

Just ignore all the idiot conspiracy theorists doing the rounds here, chaps. Whether he was decapitated alive or dead makes no difference, he's still dead.

Don't get bogged down in the details, you lot. Understand the PRINCIPLE of what was being achieved here.

If it was all a hoax intended to make them look like barbarians then, to me, it makes them look like barbarians because of the situation they've been put in having had their country invaded.

If it wasn't a hoax, then they still look like barbarians because of the situation they've been put in having had their country invaded.

Either way, this whole f*ckin' mess is WRONG.

Maybe its been taken down becasue it is sick to watch.

Maybe aliens really abducted Nick Berg. I think they also abducted Laci peterson, and Kobe Bryant's sperm.

c'mon people, that is Human Life and you want to watch someone saw off his head? You guys have some seriously sick problems.

Yes, I do want to see it. What's the use in burying your head in the sand? Wise up to the realities of life, man, and stop pandering to state controlled sensorship designed to mislead an entire nation.

Maybe if you DID watch it you might understand a little more about the value of human life. If more people saw this sh1t and were as appalled as you, perhaps the US wouldn't have been quite so happy to go in with all guns blazing.

Just ignore all the idiot conspiracy theorists doing the rounds here, chaps. Whether he was decapitated alive or dead makes no difference, he's still dead.

Don't get bogged down in the details, you lot. Understand the PRINCIPLE of what was being achieved here.

If it was all a hoax intended to make them look like barbarians then, to me, it makes them look like barbarians because of the situation they've been put in having had their country invaded.

If it wasn't a hoax, then they still look like barbarians because of the situation they've been put in having had their country invaded.

Either way, this whole f*ckin' mess is WRONG.

Uhm, The united states, just invaded cuz of assumptions they made. And those assumptions are wrong, sooo they didn't really put themselves in a position to get invaded. Israel is the one with weaspons of mass destruction, why won't we attack them? oh, nvm, they'll just call us anti-semitic, we wouldn't want that now would we...

Yes, I do want to see it. What's the use in burying your head in the sand? Wise up to the realities of life, man, and stop pandering to state controlled sensorship designed to mislead an entire nation.

There wasn't nothing special to the video. It was setup and there's nothing horrific or gut wrenching to prevent you from having nightmares while you sleep. The United States has been using controlled censorship ever since the day of the first "UFO" crashing; you know damn well that nothing happened there and the government wanted to overhype it. What do you think they do all day - write laws??? I don't think soo....... :rolleyes:

did you ask yet?

He linked to comments by Berg's family, if you took the time to look, which make it obvious that Nick Berg really WAS killed. I would only put weight on any claims that his death was faked or the video was faked if someone who really cared about Nick Berg (namely, his family) came out with the claim. Anybody else who does so is just trying to prop up an anti-Bush propaganda machine; why else would you even think to check about whether the video was real, unless you specifically wanted to find something that could be used against Bush? The military presumably already verified the accuracy of the video, so trying to prove that the video is fake would obviously be a move to try to slam Bush, and a rather poor attempt at that. Berg's family believes that he was killed by terrorists in Iraq, and that's good enough for me.

Duhk, or whatever you name is...if you read the article, you will see that the family BLAMES the U.S. for the death of their son, regarding the lack of action (or the action itself) that caused the death. Regardless, a family lost a son. That shows the truth and reality of this issue, which goes to the topic itself.