Was it really terrorists who decapitated BERG.

Duhk, or whatever you name is...if you read the article, you will see that the family BLAMES the U.S. for the death of their son, regarding the lack of action (or the action itself) that caused the death. Regardless, a family lost a son. That shows the truth and reality of this issue, which goes to the topic itself.

Exactly; so, if they are blaming the U.S. for their son's death through lack of safety measures, it means that they are not accusing the U.S. of staging the murder, as they obviously believe that their son was killed by terrorists. I think that it is ridiculous to believe that the U.S. would pretend to murder someone working for it, scare a family half to death thinking that their sone had been killed, and receive the bad press about allowing a U.S. contractor to be killed. If you're going to dig up conspiracy stories against the Bush administration, at least try to concoct semi-plausable ones...

Guys, leave Duhk alone. Its obvious that he is a stupid 2 year old that cant read or think!

lol - at least I didn't post my direct thought in the thread... :D

lmao. I dont care. He wont be able to read it anyway.. 2 years old. And if the mods read all his other posts they will have the same opinion, so who cares? lol

lmao. I dont care. He wont be able to read it anyway.. 2 years old. And if the mods read all his other posts they will have the same opinion, so who cares? lol

if you could read, you would see that hes 19.

if you could read, you would see that hes 19.

If you were smart you would relize that we are on the internet and people lie about many things including their age.

Yeah, i know man... funken conspiracy theorists!... stupid threads.... bleh bleh bleh....

ignorance is bliss, just view everything that offends you as stupid and ur set!

WTF? A chair shouldn't be part of their "evidence."

well, honestly, Dsn...we never agree - with side are you for?

If you were smart you would relize that we are on the internet and people lie about many things including their age.

if he lied, he would either be 13 or 99 years old. im going to bet thats his real bday.

back me up here.

if he lied, he would either be 13 or 99 years old. im going to bet thats his real bday.

back me up here.

okay, nuka_T, I'll take the bait...

Duhk is probably 19, but regardless, this is not the point of this thread, and hence, we're on the verge of having it closed. So what if I disagree with Duhk, or now Duck, as I will call him, since it is phonetically correct.

So, Duck is 19. GO US!

Back to the Berg thingy....

okay, nuka_T, I'll take the bait...

Duhk is probably 19, but regardless, this is not the point of this thread, and hence, we're on the verge of having it closed. So what if I disagree with Duhk, or now Duck, as I will call him, since it is phonetically correct.

So, Duck is 19. GO US!

Back to the Berg thingy....

:laugh:

the thing with conspiracy theories i say is that if there is even a possibility of a thing being faked, IT WAS!

on the other hand, if something totally ABSURD has some good logic behind it, IT PROBABLY HAPPENED!

the thing with conspiracy theories i say is that if there is even a possibility of a thing being faked, IT WAS!

on the other hand, if something totally ABSURD has some good logic behind it, IT PROBABLY HAPPENED!

now ZAnwar, in this area, everyone thinks everything is faked...so your post makes no sense!

now ZAnwar, in this area, everyone thinks everything is faked...so your post makes no sense!

there are countless no. of stuff which people think is true in this board, and people tell theorists to STFU!

considering I have been sitting in baghdad Iraq for the last 6 months.. yo uwould be surprised at the information I get from intel briefs.. that is true and shows up in bits and pieces on neowin and other forums. The sad story is because of the new day and age of the internet no one believes half the information regardless if its relavant or not. I have been here in IRAQ long enough to see a few of my fellow employees wounded and 1 killed. Its not all what they are making it out to be on the news I will tell you that.

considering I have been sitting in baghdad Iraq for the last 6 months.. yo uwould be surprised at the information I get from intel briefs.. that is true and shows up in bits and pieces on neowin and other forums. The sad story is because of the new day and age of the internet no one believes half the information regardless if its relavant or not. I have been here in IRAQ long enough to see a few of my fellow employees wounded and 1 killed. Its not all what they are making it out to be on the news I will tell you that.

SO - your view of this topic??????????