Smirnoff Ice versus Smirnoff Ice Triple Black

mmm chick drinks....!

to be fair, i see just as many guys drinking Smirnoff Ice as girls, tho Bacardi Breezers are much less common for a guy to drink (or girls as the alcohol content is around 3%) :laugh:

i personally prefer 3ple Black Smirnoff here in UK anyway... <hic>

I only see chicks drink that stuff because they can?t handle the taste of a good ale. That?s why I said what I did. Go into any bar and sure enough there will be a bunch of women drinking stuff like that or mixed drinks.

LOL, SO your saying if you don't like the taste of beer... Your a girl? If you want to go that route; Beer drinkers drink beer because they can't handle the taste of hard alcohol straight. This is why they drink beer instead of drinking a straight glass of Vodka.

LOL, SO your saying if you don't like the taste of beer... Your a girl? If you want to go that route; Beer drinkers drink beer because they can't handle the taste of hard alcohol straight. This is why they drink beer instead of drinking a straight glass of Vodka.

i think everyone should have at least one night were they just drink straight vodka.. and after that night they would respect us guys that do just drink straight vodka at college parties :D

i think everyone should have at least one night were they just drink straight vodka.. and after that night they would respect us guys that do just drink straight vodka at college parties :D

I drink what I think tastes good. I like Smirnoff Ice, I drink Smirnoff Ice. If I want to drink straight vodka, ill drink straight vodka, but trying to make me feel "less of a man" because I am drinking a "Girls Drink" is stupid and usually the only people who talk **** about it are the ones who need to prove something.

I'll go shot for shot with anyone who says it is a "Girls" drink, but most of them turn it down, because they can't hang.

i wasn't badmouthing you fowen, i am just stating that there are people that can't drink harder things at all (my sis gets drunk off one or two beers :p) the only thing i can't stand is the girls (i have not seen too many guys do this) that will carefully measure one shot into a 32oz mug, sip half of it through the night... act drunker than sin, and in the morning blame all their actions on being drunk (one night stands... "i am not a slut, i was really drunk"... sure you were ;) )

i used to go to parties and when those girls would go to the bathroom in their big group, i would mix more of their vodka into their drinks. then they would actually get drunk (not too drunk, i am not out to hurt anyone) then pass out without getting to go on their whoring expedition (which they justify with the alcohol they didn't drink)

i wasn't badmouthing you fowen, i am just stating that there are people that can't drink harder things at all (my sis gets drunk off one or two beers :p) the only thing i can't stand is the girls (i have not seen too many guys do this) that will carefully measure one shot into a 32oz mug, sip half of it through the night... act drunker than sin, and in the morning blame all their actions on being drunk (one night stands... "i am not a slut, i was really drunk"... sure you were ;) )

i used to go to parties and when those girls would go to the bathroom in their big group, i would mix more of their vodka into their drinks. then they would actually get drunk (not too drunk, i am not out to hurt anyone) then pass out without getting to go on their whoring expedition (which they justify with the alcohol they didn't drink)

I am sorry if you thought my post was directed to you, because it wasn't. I know people can't handle the hard alcohol, and most of them who can't (Notice the Most) drink beer. I have a friend who can drink beer after beer, and he gives me **** for drinking "Smirnoff", but if he takes one shot, he pukes. Most of these people have a "I am a man because I drink beer" attitude, and it just drives me nuts.

I am sorry if you thought my post was directed to you, because it wasn't. I know people can't handle the hard alcohol, and most of them who can't (Notice the Most) drink beer. I have a friend who can drink beer after beer, and he gives me **** for drinking "Smirnoff", but if he takes one shot, he pukes. Most of these people have a "I am a man because I drink beer" attitude, and it just drives me nuts.

i understand completely...

so, when are we gonna go shot for shot, and of what ? :D

I drink what I think tastes good. I like Smirnoff Ice, I drink Smirnoff Ice. If I want to drink straight vodka, ill drink straight vodka.

I agree with you completely.

Drink what you want, when you want. Who cares what others think. When I feel like drinking Smirnoff Ice I drink Smirnoff Ice. If I decide to drink ZIMA, I drink ZIMA. If I decide to drink Tequila I drink Tequila. I drink things because they taste good, not just to get drunk. ;)

Question: Does Smirnoff Ice have Vodka in Mexico?

ice = vodka and actual citrus

black = vodka and like lemonade or something

as for the petty argument above..... if your going out on the p*ss.... if it gets the job done, who really gives a f*ck

Shot for shot of Barcardi 151, we don't stop till someone dies.

Just kidding, that's about the one thing I won't drink. While we're on the girl drink/tough guy drink my main problem with malt beverages is that they have NO TASTE. But I say the same thing about most light beers, I'd call you a sissy for drinking them too. If you want some good malt beer, try some Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer, or cherry, or any other flavor. There was a bar I went to that mixed it half and half with Guiness. Delicious.

Just kidding, that's about the one thing I won't drink. While we're on the girl drink/tough guy drink my main problem with malt beverages is that they have NO TASTE. But I say the same thing about most light beers, I'd call you a sissy for drinking them too. If you want some good malt beer, try some Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer, or cherry, or any other flavor. There was a bar I went to that mixed it half and half with Guiness. Delicious.

been there done that... was drunk for nearly 3 days (ok ok, no one died.. and i was the only one drinking the stuff... but nearly 3/4 of a bottle in one night, and i was DRUNK!!!)

i don't care what others drink, but i won't drink these "malternative beverages" only because it would take like $15 worth of them for me to catch a buzz... where as a $20 bottle of vodka or rum will keep me drunk for a weekend :D

Guiness tastes like coffee mixed with chlorinated swimming pool water. And smells of burnt plastic. Sorry for any irishmen I've just offended!

Or maybe I'm a bit mouth sensitive. John Smith or Carlsberg for me. In a pint glass. Just to look at that superb colour... :p

Well you're the one getting defensive. I drink straight liquor too.

i don't get the whole chick drink thing either. damn, this is a good convo :p

first, i like black over regular. second, i didn't know the drinks were made different for different countries.

3, i know my ice has more alcohol than your beer. 4, mixed drinks have actual liquour in them, so again, more alcohol than your beer. 5, beer tastes like ass, just the smell of it makes me want to puke.

so yeah, i'm that guy who drinks ice, rum&coke, daquiris, rum runners, etc :D

i understand completely...

so, when are we gonna go shot for shot, and of what ? :D

Im down anytime you would like to come to PHX. I will take shots of anything, I don't care what it is. I like to take shots of Bacardi 151 but ONLY when it is cold. If it is warm, that stuff kills me.