Smirnoff Ice versus Smirnoff Ice Triple Black

Im down anytime you would like to come to PHX. I will take shots of anything, I don't care what it is. I like to take shots of Bacardi 151 but ONLY when it is cold. If it is warm, that stuff kills me.

What about on fire?

3/4 shot Amaretto Almond Liqueur

1/4 oz 151 Proof Rum

1/2 glass Beer

Method

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

On a side note, maybe it depends on what kind of beer you use, because it tastes nothing like Dr. Pepper. At all. But I'm an Irish Carbomb fan myself.

What about on fire?

On a side note, maybe it depends on what kind of beer you use, because it tastes nothing like Dr. Pepper. At all. But I'm an Irish Carbomb fan myself.

I have never tried it on fire.

I've learned that's just the way things are. The perception around here is that most mixed drinks (flashy daquiris, pina colada, sex on the beach or whatever) are for women / preppy rich college kids. Same especially goes for these trendwhore malt beverages. Blame it on Zima, they started the trend. Smirnoff shoulda just called it Zima 2, they all taste basically the same. Hands down the perception is that Beer is the mans drink. That's never going to change. I'm not stating any of this as fact, but simply that its the opinion of the majority, around here at least. I'll stick with my beer and hard liquor as well. Beer doesn't make you fat. Being a lazy ****** makes one fat. Its that simple. Also typically when we go out here, beer is a hell of alot cheaper. Especially with coin/nickle/dime nights. All the other specialty drinks run $4 - $5 a pop, sometimes more.

Well, since I'm on the whole "Man's drink" mentality. Drinking shots cold is the wuss way out. "Real" men take their hits room temperature. Take this all with a grain of salt though, nothing more than silly traditions, but hell, they are traditions me and my drinking buddies follow like the bible.