England vs France

150 members have voted

1. 1. England vs France

• England
    • France
    • Score Draw
    • No Score Draw

imo, I thought Vierra was playing foul alot :s

No way man Roony was a right ****** on the pitch, worst football i have ever seen! That kid shouldnt even be on the England team.

The English has made Beckham too large for his shoes!! LOL considering his skill HE MISSED!! I have lost faith in England winning Euro 2004, very dirty players who saw roony! Im shocked he didnt get a red card!

BULL****!!!

A penalty is a 50/50 chance! its down to pure luck!!

As for Rooney.. well the black guy who was marking him was a 100 times worse.

I would have smacked myself if I could have!

I'm up for blaming Liverpool any day off the week :) Though Rooney (who I cant stand) did well, enjoyed watching him play.

Scholes should be dropped and replaced with Shawn Wright-Phillips.

How on the one hand can you say Roonet should've been sent off, but not mention Silvestre's shocking hack at Rooney which gave away the penalty?

It gave away the penalty but the ref didnt do jack about roony man, that push was just totally out of bounds and the ref was just standing there.

I'm up for blaming Liverpool any day off the week :) Though Rooney (who I cant stand) did well, enjoyed watching him play.

Scholes should be dropped and replaced with Shawn Wright-Phillips.

I thought Scholes did quite well :s

BULL****!!!

A penalty is a 50/50 chance! its down to pure luck!!

As for Rooney.. well the black guy who was marking him was a 100 times worse.

I would have smacked myself if I could have!

No mate i dont think so 50/50 my ass, the better the player is the better his penalty is. And Beckham is one of the best.

No way man Roony was a right ****** on the pitch, worst football i have ever seen! That kid shouldnt even be on the England team.

STFU tw*at. :crazy:

Roony is pure skill. Robbed, heskey should be sacked, unlucky james and gerard (both played good games).

Im in shock... :cry:

The whole team did well in my opinion, i mean the french team is pure talent and skill from start to finish and england played great.

Granted we lost but it is positive to see how we performed, on another night that was 2-0 or 2-1 england.

I new england had a brilliant midfield which was shown tonight, and the subs in the midfield brought the team back to life. Owen was disapointing tonight, and rooney was truely wonderful but was getting tired towards the end

Im really glad to see how good and well the english defence coped, as i was a bit worreid that was their down side, but now it is possibly the best in euro 2004. A lose is a lose, but we will still get through in 2nd place, and this will spur england on to do better in their forthcumming matches, and will be a wake up call.

No mate i dont think so 50/50 my ass, the better the player is the better his penalty is. And Beckham is one of the best.

Yep and Barthez is no push over!

End of the day its a 50/50 chance.

Unless the goal keeper doesnt even try (see portugals keeper against greece).

STFU tw*at. :crazy:

Roony is pure skill. Robbed, heskey should be sacked, unlucky james and gerard (both played good games).

Im in shock... :cry:

Hey WTF you attacking me for, im stating my opinion jeez man you dont like my opinion then disagree, i wrote what i thaught. I thaught Roony was a dirty player but he didnt get penalised for it thats what got me angry, sure the french team had dirty players too BUT they got penalised. And why do you think he tookl rooney off! england couldnt afford a red card on their hands.

So next time show a little respect for others opinions no need calling me a tw.at for it.