England vs France

150 members have voted

1. 1. England vs France

• England
    • France
    • Score Draw
    • No Score Draw

French are the BEST because all the players play with their hearts.

Zidane is the BEST player in the WORLD...........isn't it ???

I dont think hes the best in the world :unsure:

England just reaped what they sow, tbh.

To lose 2-1 against France would have been seen as a good result before the game, especially for a team that hasn't gotten past the first round of the European Championships in 34 years!

Zidane was majestic. Finally some revenge for Man Utd scoring twice in the last 2 minutes against Bayern in 1999. I thought I'd never hear the end of that, twas all you could hear about on Sky News for about a month after.

I just loved turning over to Sky News tonight, and not hearing a single word about the game on the 10 o'clock news!!! Really shut them up. :-)

One of THE most satisfying games I've ever seen!

Brazil play against the French team there is one mounth and the score was 0-0. I don't think Brazil is a better team than France.

Remember you in 1998..................FRANCE 3 ---- BRAZIL 0.

just saw the game on tv. france were good the first half, but they didnt deserv to win the game, they really didnt. i feel sorry for heskey that made that mistake which let france into the game. okay, zidane is a great player, as well as beckham, but he isnt the best, and neither is the brasilian team, if you say that, youre either 13 years old or know nothing about soccer. :(

To lose 2-1 against France would have been seen as a good result before the game, especially for a team that hasn't gotten past the first round of the European Championships in 34 years!

I think you're conveniently forgetting Euro 96 when England got to the Semi-finals!!!

Anyway back to tonites game, Beckham did nothing unrtil the free kick that lamaprd converted, then did nothing again for the rest of the match and even missed a penalty!!!

Zidane did nothing for most of the game except the last 2 minutes!!!

zidane kept the team together... heskey was a total idiot, there were 2 defensive players coming to cover the french attacker anyway...!!! and gerrard..ohh my... england should have gone for the draw but the penalty was not gonna be missed by zidane... :(

hope england win thier next 2 matches

What a massive dissapointment for France really. OK - lets look at this objectivly. I thought England played a good first half, with very very strong defence. France got a very lucky late penalty, and even more lucky one off david james. At the end of the day, england played amazing football whereas france were distinctly lacking. I dont think this proves bad for Englands standings in Euro04; the only thing its going to hurt is over hyped pride in the england squad.

What a massive dissapointment for France really. OK - lets look at this objectivly. I thought England played a good first half, with very very strong defence. France got a very lucky late penalty, and even more lucky one off david james. At the end of the day, england played amazing football whereas france were distinctly lacking. I dont think this proves bad for Englands standings in Euro04; the only thing its going to hurt is over hyped pride in the england squad.

You sir are the 1st guy I have agreed with all night.

You missed one point to finish a great speach off...

Heskey is w**k!!!

In a way it's good because that will act as a "cold shower" on the English team.

Still happy France won though :p

You have got to be joking mate, England played alright, well defended well. They kept France at bay, for all of the game, bar the extra time winners. France may not have been in top form but they were far from lacking. End of the day you got hoodwinked, by a cracking free kick, and poor pass back for the penalty. It was enevitable since you had 9 players behind the ball most of the second half, how much pressure can a defence take ?

YEY FRANCE ONE.

Mind.. i support whatever team England play against :D.

Unfortunatly there are too many cretinous obnoxious idiots like you...

If you hadn't noticed, this isnt the best time to burst out with something like that.

But of course you had noticed

You sir are the 1st guy I have agreed with all night.

You missed one point to finish a great speach off...

Heskey is w**k!!!

he did a misstake, hes not a w**k just because of that, why cant you englishmen just accept that players make misstakes, youre so aggressive and the hatred you feel against other teams is so stupid and.. ahh, just dumb.

Germany = Worldchampion 1954-74-90

Europchampion = 1972-80-96

The best team after Brazil

and England only one title

Worldchampion = 1966

In a way it's good because that will act as a "cold shower" on the English team.

Still happy France won though :p

Shouldn't the dissapointing Japan friendly have given them the cold shower?

All germans:

5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1 5-1

he did a misstake, hes not a w**k just because of that, why cant you englishmen just accept that players make misstakes, yada yada

Nope always thought he was w**k.

Along with Hargreaves as well :D