Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PORTUGAL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! ENGLAND, YOU

ARE GOING HOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A GAME!!! PORTUGAL!!! PORTUGAL!!! PORTUGAL!!! :D :D :D

Beckham SUCKS! Its official! The spot was perfect yet he tried to be a hero AGAIN and clip the ball misjudged and bam his foot goes in the ground! And the reaction? Well he had to blame something so he blamed the spot!

He is very overrated indeed. He lost it for England. I dont blame the other guy for missing hes young and inexperienced, but Beckham has been in that spot for YEARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PORTUGAL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! ENGLAND, YOU

ARE GOING HOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A GAME!!! PORTUGAL!!! PORTUGAL!!! PORTUGAL!!! :D :D :D

Shut the **** up you cockheaded little spastic. We was robbed of a goal. If it wasn't for that *** ASS ****ING REFREE WE WOULD STILL HAVE ONE 2 - 1 TO US!

I hope that ref NEVER ref's another match AGAIN. EVER.

PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

England go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Shut the **** up you cockheaded little spastic. We was robbed of a goal. If it wasn't for that *** ASS ****ING REFREE WE WOULD STILL HAVE ONE 2 - 1 TO US!

I hope that ref NEVER ref's another match AGAIN. EVER.

You STFU PORTUGAL OWNED ENGLAND! Way more possession and tries on goal!!!!!!!!!

Shove IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You STFU PORTUGAL OWNED ENGLAND! Way more possession and tries on goal!!!!!!!!!

Shove IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If I aimed to kick you in the face more than you did me, and I missed, it doesn't mean I hurt you more.

It's sad to acknowledge your bad loosing. Posts like "Portugal burn" and similiar just show your real "you". In lack of valid arguments, you start insulting my country. It's typical. I'm not going that way. It's childish. You should hear what your coach, Mr. Ericksson and other english reporters said after the game. I really hope that you read tomorrow's european sports newspapers and sites to learn how to respect and to know something more about football and its rules.

It's sad to acknowledge your bad loosing. Posts like "Portugal burn" and similiar just show your real "you". In lack of valid arguments, you start insulting my country. It's typical. I'm not going that way. It's childish. You should hear what your coach, Mr. Ericksson and other english reporters said after the game. I really hope that you read tomorrow's european sports newspapers and sites to learn how to respect and to know something more about football and its rules.

You're a post ######. Stick your repeat posts up your arse, And to show we're childish, you do NOT see us defacing your flag. That's a term of disrespect and I personally think you need your ass kicking. ******.

You're a post ######. Stick your repeat posts up your arse, And to show we're childish, you do NOT see us defacing your flag. That's a term of disrespect and I personally think you need your ass kicking. ******.

England. Go. Home.

KTHX

well it was a good match i was happy Portugal won.. now on saturday it our turn..go netherlands lets win and prove how good we are..:D :yes:

then Portugal... :shifty: :ninja:

ps: now Van nistelrooij can be Euros goleador :D

Edited by enriq760