Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

i kinda dont want portugal to win. every time they win you cant go to sleep till 2 in the mourning, all the portugese always honking their horns :no:

i kinda dont want portugal to win. every time they win you cant go to sleep till 2 in the mourning, all the portugese always honking their horns :no:

in Iran????? LMAO

we truly are an international country :woot:

Portugal has everything to win this Euro 2004... And we deserve to win.. :)

After all we send Spain and England to Home... :D

Go Portugal... :laugh:

Wow.

I guess you won't sleep much until the 5th of July. :p

Please, go check the 9th post before yours.

[Yes, the one with lots of pictures.]

Stop trolling. There's nothing to add.

You mean the one with the lot of pictures that blatently shows England being robbed? ;)

and yet another post by yourself with a load of pictures just to raise your post count. :rolleyes: ;)

wow what a guy Ricardo is.. jumping into Terry.

At least Meier made a full page apology in one of the national tabloids and said sorry that he was wrong for robbing us.

(so yes there is something to add).

Ah well... GOOOO THE CZECH REPUBLIC!!!!!!

judging by their form in the tourney I think they could have a great chance of winning.

You mean the one with the lot of pictures that blatently shows England being robbed?  ;) 

and yet another post by yourself with a load of pictures just to raise your post count.  :rolleyes:  ;)

wow what a guy Ricardo is.. jumping into Terry.

:angry: Now that does it. Boohoo, you lost, cry-cry, little girl...

Whata bunch of bad loosers! Even the brits that watched the game with us realized that it was foul.

If you don't know the rules of the game, don't play the game.

At least Meier made a full page apology in one of the national tabloids and said sorry that he was wrong for robbing us.

Oh, yes... :o

The british tabloids...

The ones who posted Diana's love letters...

The ones who posted that Elvis is still alive...

Incredible, they have even talked about his mariage, that he cheated his wife (true), but what the hell it has to do it the match?

God damn it, you people are really sick!

:whistle: I WILL SELL MY SOUL TO THE TABLOIDS, ALL HAIL THE TABLOIDS!

post-91-1088257931.jpg

Just me talking crap...

Oh, yes...?:oo

The british tabloids...

The ones who posted Diana's love letters...

The ones who posted that Elvis is still alive...

Incredible, they have even talked about his mariage, that he cheated his wife (true), but what the hell it has to do it the match?.. yada yada

Yes and some more crap.. oh and another picture..

Damn I am lame.

What are you talking about???

He was no where near the goal!! The assistant gave it!!!

It was studied by another 20 professional referees around the world on BBC news who also said it was a goal.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

Do you understand the rules?? Ricardo jumped into Terry not the other way around.

Tabloid or not, it is what was quoted from him.

BUT Yes its over and done with now... but who are you actually arguing with?

Me and 20 pro referees or your blurred vision?

And you are really showing that you have no grasp of reality with the weird, deranged Elvis line... how sad is that. :no::

oopps there you go again with another picture.. trying to fill up a post :rolleyes::

Anyway.. now we have cleared up that England was robbed once and for all.

GO CZECH REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they really have a good chance.. especially against the Danes.. who imo havnt been playing too well lately.

Edited by Rivers

Ok this will shut everyone up, its official the Urs made a mistake! UEFA referee committee agreed that was indeed a goal and that Urs was in the wrong. It's everywhere papers news etc. So he DID make a wrong decision and Urs was supposed to referee the final but hes been cut because of his mistake.

Ok this will shut everyone up, its official the Urs made a mistake! UEFA referee committee agreed that was indeed a goal and that Urs was in the wrong. It's everywhere papers news etc. So he DID make a wrong decision and Urs was supposed to referee the final but hes been cut because of his mistake.

Cheers m8 :)

Some ppl just dont understand the rules.. cannot see or cannot read.

But yup we are out.. and so are France lol.

Cheers m8 :)

Some ppl just dont understand the rules.. cannot see or cannot read.

But yup we are out.. and so are France lol.

Personally I think in international cup matches they should have a third eye, like the one in cricket! A couple of referees sit in a booth and reply the goal so if the referee on the pitch isn't too sure he should ask them for a decision.

Personally I think in international cup matches they should have a third eye, like the one in cricket! A couple of referees sit in a booth and reply the goal so if the referee on the pitch isn't too sure he should ask them for a decision.

A similar idea was proposed to FIFA, by using the video replay as a guide for the referee. The FIFA president rejected it.... miscalled jugdement seems to be part of the football passion.. bah rubbish i say.

Personally I think in international cup matches they should have a third eye, like the one in cricket!  A couple of referees sit in a booth and reply the goal so if the referee on the pitch isn't too sure he should ask them for a decision.

Yeah, I agree.

I heard ages back they were gonna try something like that possibly at the last world cup then at Euro 2004.

Then they threw the idea on the back burner lol.

I guess thats what Linesmen are for.. maybe the refs should listen to them more for now.

If that goal was validated, Portugal would have score 3 goals more in the 3 minutes left because they were playing SOOOOOOOOO much better. :devil:

tell me where i can read what Urs said... a website would be good since i live in portugal and i cant buy english papers arround here

tks

If that goal was validated, Portugal would have score 3 goals more in the 3 minutes left because they were playing SOOOOOOOOO much better. :devil:

Agreed :D

Meier said: "It was a clear foul, the keeper was in his own area and must be protected and if it happened again, I would make the same decision.

"England are looking for a scapegoat and they are looking to blame me."

yeah! :)

"Meier said: "It was a clear foul, the keeper was in his own area and must be protected and if it happened again, I would make the same decision.

"England are looking for a scapegoat and they are looking to blame me." "

"A defiant Meier also insisted he interpreted the rules exactly right as laid down for the tournament.

He said: "England should remember that we are at Euro 2004 and not playing in the English Premier League. ""

so... you "invented" football and can't even know the rules :p

LOL

EHEHEHE!

:D

Edit: Ops, already quoted.

Edited by Dess