about Duke Nukem Forever

pfff really long story by someguy which says that Duke Nukem Forever will be released when we?re ready for it. He reveals a whole story about that the game which will be filled up with like 50 Gigs of installation needed. The game will not be released yet because it will contain many information regarding aliens, how they are, their technology etc. Just read it if yourself if you?re interested and tell me what you think, whether you believe his story.

*note, story keeps going on other pages huh, espacially at the 4th page more about the aliens and technology blablabla

http://www.filerush.com/forums/viewtopic.p...der=asc&start=0

Edited by Lycan

I don't even know what to make of that story. In fact the people over at that forum aren't buying it either.

--edit--

After quickreading the whole linked thread, my message to anyone that remotely thinks that any "info" in there could be true: Please go kill yourself.

And oh, nice how that guy dodged Deus Ex and the questions about his army time.

Edited by Tom Servo

Duke Nukem Forever is like Daikatana, gonna take forever to release, and then when released, a huge letdown that will cause the mere mention of the name Duke Nukem to cause sporadic laughter among the gaming community.

Duke Nukem Forever is like Daikatana, gonna take forever to release, and then when released, a huge letdown that will cause the mere mention of the name Duke Nukem to cause sporadic laughter among the gaming community.

Duke Nukem has never been a good game anyway.

old story. been posted here and as so full of bs its not funny. it not even interesting read. dont know why people post it.

Duke Nukem was lame when it was a VGA platform shooter and I bet that DN Forever will be just as :x when and if released.

Why really cares about DN anyway?

I thought DN games were funny, but thats about it. But you must admit, when they showed that demo.. how ever long it was ago at E3, it looked pretty awesome. Then again its been.. how long now? Plus that story is so bogus. What an attention ######.

damn that S**t is funny as i hope they get him and lock him up for being a weirdo, there r too many people like that in the world. he needs to go see a shrink

any game which has to include 3D in it's title is a waste of time...

DUKE NUKEM! 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.

I actually took about 20 minutes and read the entire 4 pages...Why? I love a good laugh...

honeyjigga's (the author of the post linked to) reality has been overcome by delusional beliefs that Duke Nukem Forever is a Government Conspiracy.

This guy needs immediate psychological attention. He is seriously delusional, among many other things.

Kids, this is a classic example of how some people should not be playing video games, and/or watching T.V., as they cannot handle the glorious fictional worlds that are presented to them.

Aw now its time for them to change to the source engine to make the conpiracy look even more life like!!! OMG teh lateness!

:rolleyes:

BOOGSoftball 3D, hi-def! Now that would be a game...

You certainly do get a kick out of trolling these boards don't you? HAHA

You certainly do get a kick out of trolling these boards don't you? HAHA

nope, I just love you, DivAD...

lol

i don't think i have ever read so much rubbish in my life

i love how he manages to include pretty much every major conspiracy in his argument:

area 51

roswell

nasa

teleportation

telepathy

bermuda triangle

men in black

MJ12

all he needs know is something about the kennedy assasination and he will have a full house. :rolleyes:

all he needs know is something about the kennedy assasination and he will have a full house.  :rolleyes:

lol , register and ask what he has to say about that :p