about Duke Nukem Forever

Quake 4 has more chances of comng out than DNF

Or Half Life 2 (altough dont care much for HF)

Half Life 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw now its time for them to change to the source engine to make the conpiracy look even more life like!!! OMG teh lateness!

:rolleyes:

Virtual Area 51 3D high-def supersonic. That would be a game.

• 3 weeks later...

Did any of you even play duke 3d back when it was good?! It was soooo good, even the platform ones are classics. I can't believe everyone is bashing those games. Of course its been like 15 years but still you shouldn't forget those classics. I bet 12 years from now, when dnf turns out to be a really good game all you bashers will be the first ones looking for the torrent. Have some patience guys! (have a LOT of patience)

• 2 weeks later...
But all it is is people killing make believe animals and men...

Not a good game...

Offtopic - I love your sig.

Ontopic - They're releasing DN4E with the BitBoys Glaze graphics card because it will be the only card that could ever run it. Stay tuned for further updates!

Duke Nukem has never been a good game anyway.

Duke Nukem 1, 2 and 3D were great games, particularly 3D which was awesome. Oh well, you're loss if you didn't like them I guess.

Offtopic - I love your sig.

Ontopic - They're releasing DN4E with the BitBoys Glaze graphics card because it will be the only card that could ever run it. Stay tuned for further updates!

Thanks - lol - I'll wait for DN4E...lol

and to D-FENS, I never did like them cause I really thought it was very comparable to a ton of other games out there...no offense, sorry if taken...

Are you being sarcastic, or did you actually mean what you said?!

Thanks - lol - I'll wait for DN4E...lol

and to D-FENS, I never did like them cause I really thought it was very comparable to a ton of other games out there...no offense, sorry if taken...

haha none taken...i think we're all waiting for dn4e