itunes music store uk

ok its not 7.56 on the 15th and iunes stilll wont let m make an acount with it. does anybody no when ithe music store is actually going to open in the uk. pls

ok its not 7.56 on the 15th and iunes stilll wont let m make an acount with it. does anybody no when ithe music store is actually going to open in the uk. pls

Well if its not 7.56, then what is it?

Sorry though, I don't no when iunes is actually going to open.

Are you sure you are old enough to have a credit card to use the iunes store anyway?

"OK, It is 7:56 on the 15th and iTunes still won't let me make an account with them. Does anyone know when the music store is actually going to open in the UK."

Theres your translation, get a spell checker. :whistle:

"OK, It is 7:56 on the 15th and iTunes still won't let me make an account with them. Does anyone know when the music store is actually going to open in the UK."

Theres your translation, get a spell checker. :whistle:

Ooh, good idea. In fact, why don't we take that further, and everyone who needs help with something can post their question in Arabic. That way, everyone who is kind enough to take their own time to answer them will have to work even harder and translate it. (N)

how long does the thing go for? i want to see what goodies they put up on the site after it :yes:

I'd guess about 60mins, I hope they webcast this event later on... like they did with the other iTunes events.

i'm not expecting updated ipods, i've thought right from the start that they would announce the mini for europe at the same time as itunes europe.

come on apple, release this little puppy for the uk!!!

****in'-a!!!

79p each! now thats what i'm talking about :D bye-bye Napster lol

*prays they accpet debit-cards and not just credit-cards*

I'd guess about 60mins, I hope they webcast this event later on... like they did with the other iTunes events.

i hope they do to i wanna see wot goes on. and i realy cant wait fot the store to come out as soon as poss...