itunes music store uk

im just doing my gcses at the min and im waiting on a apprentice for my local council in networking and technical support its 14k a yr its not bad if you ask me iv just got my figures crossed that I get it. I got this infrared one a while ago with a built in mouse ball it was quite good but then the laser stopped working as good. An I can?t afford it at the min because im saving up 4 the ipod mini when it comes out.

Why would you even bother paying when your government made sharing music via p2p legal?

Because the laws might change and paying for it is the moral thing to do.

Lmfao, it's on the front page right at the bottom in a combo box!

Man, they should've stuck it at the top, I can't be assed to scroll!!! :D

I dunno man, cuz well, once your in your own locale, you don't need to touch it, so why have it always in a visible area of the window, when it'd be redundant there-after?

Shhh, stop thinking logically ;) Consider the lazy amongst us who would never find the store because they can't be assed to scroll :D

Shhh, stop thinking logically ;) Consider the lazy amongst us who would never find the store because they can't be assed to scroll :D

The irony is, you've got a scroll wheel, and me? I've just ONE mouse button! :laugh: :p

I can't seem to get to the UK store now. I am stuck in the US one. I tried the menu @ the bottom and the graphic (attached) but every-time i click UK, its comes back onto the USA site. :(

But i can get to the German and French sites... hmmm...

post-60-1087337209.jpg

All good, nevermind, Guess Apple is working through things @ the moment...\

EDIT - Home button seems to always load the US Store for me.. then i gotta logout and back in, to get BACK to the UK one. D'oh

Edited by ~~NeYo~~

anyone found that they cant purchase? i keep get a message asking me to confirm billing info, so i do, and i still can't do anything.