Pistons are NBA CHAMP!

To settle it, the owner of the Pistons has won the NBA Championship, WNBA Championship and the NHL Stanley Cup...

3 for 3... couldn't get any better than that... old man deserves it! :)

To settle it, the owner of the Pistons has won the NBA Championship, WNBA Championship and the NHL Stanley Cup...

3 for 3... couldn't get any better than that... old man deserves it! :)

I did not know anything about the WNBA thing. I guess I don't consider it a real pro sport yet. But hey, congrats all the way around. :)

Pistons proved that they wanted it more then the Lakers. Karl Malone wont get a NBA Championship Ring :laugh:

yeah - but he, one of the few left, actually deserved one.

I know!  that's the best part.  Malone is a goof.

malone didnt deserve one. i cant stand when veterans leave their teams just to go to the nearest dynasty to try to get a championship..and then everyone jumps on their bandwagon.. i admire the player that plays 20 years for a team and never wins a championship much more. and more so.. he couldnt even dress out for the final game? gimme a break

Pistons proved that they wanted it more then the Lakers. Karl Malone wont get a NBA Championship Ring :laugh:

The main reason the Pistons won is because they played as a team and not individuals.

Lol. Rick is prettier than his wife.  :laugh:

and Larry's wife is prettier than him. :shifty:

I guess Malone is going to be the Jimmy White of basketball. Unlucky to win a championship and I think he is finished with his career. :(

yay detroit! man was it fun watching the game in LA, watching the lakers just get embarassed. the sports bar was like dead silent. i wonder if the pistons will stay together...

I guess Malone is going to be the Jimmy White of basketball. Unlucky to win a championship and I think he is finished with his career. :(

Anyone have a pic of his wife so we can see what you are talking about?

Thanks,

BK

Who is Jimmy White? Never heard of him before.