Request members to review products

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a review of the Wacom Bamboo tablets. someone wants to buy my bulky intuos3 pro (monster 9x12)...so I was thinking of getting something a little cheaper and more reasonable in size to replace it.

• 2 weeks later...
I would do an iPhone review, but whats the point w/ the Millions of reviews out there?

If the review is objective I'd love to read one. Please, be the first.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like a review of the Wacom Bamboo tablets. someone wants to buy my bulky intuos3 pro (monster 9x12)...so I was thinking of getting something a little cheaper and more reasonable in size to replace it.
I'm on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would anyone do like a system optimize software review / comparison ?

Eg - JV Powertools vs Tuneup (I would like that but freeware users might like CCleaner vs an alternative etc)

• 2 weeks later...
if anyone could write about the nokia n95 8gb or/and the nokia n81 8gb, that would we wonderful! :)

just bought a N95 8GB, but my english is too bad and I don't have much time to write a review. but if you have something to ask or want some pictures just PM me :)

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any idea about LG's 42" tv? Specifically the 42LG30 model. My dad just bought it for mother's day (we don't get it til Wednesday though) and I was curious if anyone had any opinions on it? I couldn't find much online.

if anyone could write about the nokia n95 8gb or/and the nokia n81 8gb, that would we wonderful! :)

I'll review the N81 very soon, it's the 2GB edition but both are identical anyway.

A nice detailed review on the Canon EOS 40D would be phenomenal.

No one can do it more detailed than this (DPReview): http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos40d/ ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could anyone review some Portable Media Players please.

I've been searching the net for some credible in depth reviews, but I always seem to come up with some idiot on youtube waving it about saying how much storage its got.

:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...