Request members to review products

I am looking for an iPod Nano review. Can't seem to find one but I am sure someone posted one, if anyone could direct me to it I would appreciate it.

thank you.

Im looking for a Logitech Z-5450 review, I was loking for a z5500 but these seem like a newer version, still THX, not quite as powerfull, but the cool feature, wireless rear speakers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any reviews on the LOGITECH X-530 speakers?

Because I just ordered some and if there isn't a review yet, I will write it.

I know they are kinda outdated but still.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm desperately in need of a review/summary of various 7.1 sets, priced between 100 and 200

I currently use the cheap creative 5.1 set with stereo speakers for the front 2. This system is about a year old now and dying - crackly a bit and the 5.1 remote turns off sometimes so i have to tap it to get it on again..., so if anyone can give me a summary i'm probably going to spend somewhere between ?100 and ?200 - I've looked into speakers a little bit and can't really decide... there's a new set by creative priced about ?250 that looks good (the one with the downward facing bass) but it's a little too expensive really.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

iRiver Clix and Zen V Plus 4GB (when it comes out), please. I'm planning to buy one, not sure which. There are reviews in CNET, but I like the Neowin style, which are better in some ways.

• 4 weeks later...

Intel Mac Mini??

Seconded.

I'd love to see a review on a MacBook.

I'd also be interested to hear feedback on a Mac Mini (Intel) and a iMac. :busted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...