Request members to review products

• 4 weeks later...

A review on the LG AN 110 would be nice :D

Gotta love the design and LG... would be my definate buy of 07/08 :D

To remember any1 who bought it, but tends to forget the names of his/her LG devices (horrible model names... XQ738473894 LOL)

this is the stylish projector for resolution of 720p/1080i i nwhite or black.

looks a bit like a tiny flat screen at first glance

Glassed Silver:mac

ould some review Logitech's Z4 2.1 speakers please?

I've got these. They look good(nice blue led), the build quality is good and the sound while lacking the presence that you get with larger speakers is good.

I've got these. They look good(nice blue led), the build quality is good and the sound while lacking the presence that you get with larger speakers is good.

oo thank you im planning on getting them instead of having my 5.1 at the moment because i dont need 5.1

I'll probably be reviewing an Antec 900 case and some OCZ 2gb DC Platinum Revision 2.

Is there anything in specific anyone would like to know about either of these products? I don't have much to compare them to, bear in mind.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love it if someone could review:

HP Pavilion Media Center M7750N Desktop PC (AMD Athlon Processor 5000 Plus, 2 GB RAM, 400 GB Hard Drive, SuperMulti DVD Drive, Vista Premium)

It's available on Amazon.com for $970, and looks like an amazing deal... too amazing, actually, hence my want for a personal Neowinian review. :p

Could someone review the Panasonic DMC-TZ3 digital camera. I'm thinking about buying one and would like some honest reviews before making the purchase. This or any other compact camera with at least a 10X optical zoom with image stabilization would be great. Thanks.

Hey Game, would reviewing Office Enterprise be worth it? Is it significantly different compared to Office 03 etc? If so I'll gladly read your review if you decide to review it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've got a dell 2407wfp sitting in my hall now (they still sent it to me even though i changed my order to the hc model). i thought i could do a review if they don't collect the standard one before i get the hc one and don't charge me a restocking fee for opening it. :shifty: what do you guys think?

can any one please send me some test videos taken with the panasonic lumix fx3?

i really would love to see the quality especially the hi-res 16:9 mode's clips...

it doesn't have to be 10min long, but maybe like 10 seconds in various conditions would be superb!

(meaning in relative strong darkness, mid darkness, home party lighting, street by night, home (day), evening, whatever... most importantly the dark ones and the normal lighting (outside))

Glassed Silver:mac