Gmail is too creepy

So true about the invite.

It's not his problem he has no friends and no-one will give him an account..

Maybe we should refer him to neowin's forums and let him join the Gmail que...?

He has too much time on his hands and obviously has no life and no job.

4 invites for my first batch, and dont worry - Im sure that when the beta testing is finished, there will be plenty of oppressive rules to kerb any illegal file sharing over their servers.

The person that wrote that is just jelous that no one gave him an invite in the first place. What a to$$er.

YAY YOU!

Another case of "I didn't read the whole thread, but I think I'll post something and completely misunderstand someone and make a huge fool of myself!" syndrom.

You own. Way to go.

(I had 3 invites...)

Yeah, I thought about this when I read the Welcome e-mail that Google sends you. First thing that popped in my head when they said "You don't ever have to delete another message again" was that the FBI will be searching through my Gmail to see if I'm a terrorist.

:wacko:

Gmail is setting a precedent and people are just angry because they couldn't be the first to incorporate it. I'm sure that my little 1 or 2 MB Hotmail account has deleted e-mails still on Microsoft's server and I'm sure my Yahoo! does as well. Once a computer is online, take nothing for granted. Haven't people learned that by now?

Gmail is not scary...

It's just too damn fast and reliable! :wacko:

I don't think I can handle the pressure! :no:

Gmail = Gaymail.

Gmail = Gaymail.

What a clever and witty responce, your arguement has convinced me.

I also think you are an idiot.