1. 1. England Vs Portugal

• England win in the 90mins
    • England win in extra time
    • England win in a penalty shoot out
    • Portugal win in the 90mins
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

Im waiting for England vs France Semifinal ..... where england will kick there way to Final .... and you people are still discussing about Quarter final :p ...

Go England

PS: Ronaldo is one of my favourite players... still England is a better team to go ahead.

Im waiting for England vs France Semifinal ..... where england will kick there way to Final .... and you people are still discussing about Quarter final :p ...

Go England

PS: Ronaldo is one of my favourite players... still England is a better team to go ahead.

sure sure england france my guess is that you will not see that semi final

England in the 90 minutes, 3-1.

Im hoping to see an improvement from Owen, and hope that there will be others apart from Rooney who come up to take some decent shots.

If we lose I want someone else as Captain for England apart from Beckham, he's not worth the money.

The main fears that I have, as well as the lads Ive been watching the matches with, is that if we lose a game, especially now in the semi's, we'll be kicked out of international football forever - mainly because if we go out, and the scum that is English football hooligans murder someone, we'll not be allowed back.

So hopefully, we go all the way and win, that way, less people die !

Im hoping to see an improvement from Owen

i dont want to make out that i hate owen, but he will never be the same player he was. dont get me wrong, sometimes he show glimpses of his former great self but they are only glimpses.

i dont want to make out that i hate owen, but he will never be the same player he was. dont get me wrong, sometimes he show glimpses of his former great self but they are only glimpses.

Exactly, I feel the same way about Beckham.

Everytime he goes to take a free kick / corner, the anticipation is really high... then he fluffs it.

Granted that he doesnt have the support in the box (oo-er...), but the Beckham corner -> Owen volley was legendary. Im scared that they are now just a couple of has-beens.

same, iv always felt beckham didnt have much to his game other than great cross's & set pieces

hopefully rooney doesnt follow the same road as owen and become a "past" superstar

He probably will, you cant keep a good amount of goals every match forever. Sure I'd love to see Rooney get 2 in every game, but its just never going to happen.

Thankfully, the young'uns only like 18, so we have still to see his peak over the next couple of years. As long as he gets us through Euro 2004 I'll be happy.

What amazes me however, is that currently he doesnt seem to be going over the top after the match, he is a real team player and currently only seems like he wants to play football because he enjoys it, unlike Becks who has the massive sponserships and his face on every goddamn magazine cover.

Undoubtedly Rooney will get a great deal of attention when he comes back to England, with sponserships etc and all the bells and whistles, but so far he's keeping his (potato)head on his shoulders and not letting it get to him.

I really cant wait for the match, Im hoping its more exciting than the Croatia game, alas, if it is, my heart will probably explode !

Erm England can't meet France in the semi's if you work it out, only way to meet would be the final.

I hope England win but it'll be tuff, possibly 2-1 for England with England concieving first.

Owen needs to wake up! (Gerard as well)

I hope England win but it'll be tuff, possibly 2-1 for England with England concieving first.

Owen needs to wake up! (Gerard as well)

Ah, Gerard, forgot about him. He just looks like he's about to burst into tears everytime the camera hits him.

As long as Sven doesnt put Heskey on we should be fine :shifty:

Portugal 2 - 1 England

England will score first in the 1st half, probably, by Rooney.

Portugal will score 2 goals in the 2nd half, 1 by Nuno Gomes and another one by Maniche/Deco/Costinha (one of these 3).

:yes: GO PORTUGAL :yes:

hey where is the golden goal option? :shifty:

portugal has a good team and also does England, so it's gonna be some game... :yes:

That would be the 'extra time' option. They will also be implementing the 'silver' goal. Because I wasn't really interested in this, I simply blanketed the two options with 'extra time' :p

Owen needs to wake up! (Gerard as well)?

Neobond has spoken....:ninja::

Not long to go now!:oo

*FaRSight gets excited*

we will enjoy today's match... as the host will go down on there knees....

the reason why england will win is...

:: England strength ::

Striking Rooney with the support of Owen [people Owen helped rooney to score twice, why do u want to take out his contirution] are in great form..

england midfielders have been a great support to skrikers as well as defenders...

the defenders are in great form... cos till now all the goals against england have been scored in the dead ball situation...

::england weakness::

the wing play had been weak in this tournament [maybe its a part of the coach's strategy]

goal keeper had a bad time...needs u work better in todays game, also needs some luck..

::Portugal::

strikers have not been upto the mark... pauleta had good chances but could not convert ...

midfielders are in good form... after the first match with greece... ronaldo getting a start the match has added venom to the midfield... so as many players like maniche, figo, and company...

defenders have been in a good form lately.... so is the goal keeper...

::Verdict::

England is strong enough to beat Portgal tonite...

GO ENGLAND