How fast is your internet connection ?

512/128 ADSL here, soon to be up'ed to 2mb/1mb for free for a month on a trial.

Another Aussie that has to suffer because of the monopoly that Telstra have over here.

I love what we got at Uni this year: 10MB/s (i.e. 1.25Mb/s download speed) for ?55/year!!!! Oh yes.

But next year i have to pay proper prices, so it'll be 1.5 or 3meg bluyonder I expect...

Peace.

Dam lucky Swedish, Its not fair on the rest of the world...

And people in Japan on there dirt cheap 100mbit  :pinch:

remember the quote: "10 megs in 3 seconds? you look Swedish." :laugh:

1.5/256 here.

3 down charter pipeline for 31 a month, however when i test it says about 5 on average and with talk of giveing us 6 down by next summer. The just gave everyone a double in speed.

atm 768/128 kb/s for ?35 grrr, was from an action year ago, atm you can get 1024/512 for ?25 at the same provider, will upgrade over 2months when my one-year contract is over.

I use Everest Connections....and they OWN all ISP's...

NO ONE can ping me, or try any Pepsi, or flood type attacks to me, or the network...it's awesome, they block at Network level due to the worms that were put out. They now run a program that is constantly monitoring the activity against a database of known exploits.

But as far as my speeds...pretty good, my ping is awesome for game servers...19-32ms, and this is an example of the speeds seen on a great day....which is most of the time

post-32-1088365113.jpg