• Portugal win in the first 90 minutes
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Holland win in the first 90 minutes
    • Holland win in extra time
    • Holland win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know

Holland are definately going to win, they have Ruud, who else do you need

lol well we need the whole team to play well in order to take advantage of Van Nisterooij's abilities.. so we most need is team work that they understand each other...

tiago...: :sleep:

Czech Republic will be a big Op at the Final, very very difficult to beat.

But for today?s game - GO PORTUGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :DD We will WIN!

im going towards portugal to win, since they have better play than holland, hope holland keep themselves alert and play well..

i really really want holland to win and kick out portugal (they deserve to be kicked out) :devil: :devil:

im going towards portugal to win, since they have better play than holland, hope holland keep themselves alert and play well..

i really really want holland to win and kick out portugal (they deserve to be kicked out) :devil: :devil:

I think England should support us.. seeing what happened between them and portugal :whistle:

Why?

What happened?

... we Won! that was it!

but I do understand ;) hope tomorrow the thread is a bit different than you think ! :whistle:

omg where are you Robben????? you were playing so good at the sweden vs netherlands game??? pls.. play as you use to play.. so we can buy the ticket to the final... :cry:

1 - 0 to portugalso far, and thats good, holland didnt even deserve to win against sweden, so they really dont dont deserve to win this game, which they wont. :D :woot: :devil: