1. 1. Who will be the winner?

• Portugal win in the first 90 minutes
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Holland win in the first 90 minutes
    • Holland win in extra time
    • Holland win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know

The suffering until the end was totally unnecessary. We had so many clear goal changes throughout the match. :alien:

Ah well, the best team won. :D

:huh:

man van nistelrooi didn;t touch that ****ing ricardo.. watch the replays... keeper fell on the wrong leg by his OWN fault... what a bitch :rolleyes:

man van nistelrooi didn;t touch that ****ing ricardo.. watch the replays... keeper fell on the wrong leg by his OWN fault... what a bitch&nbsp:rolleyes:s:

you're a sore loose:no:o:

you're a sore looser :no:

no man.. you make dumb remarks..

Portugal won because they are the better team.. or at least the played better this match... Period

We played like ****.. that's what I can tell you ..

but that Ricardo.. is such a little bitch... :sleep:

No the goalie was a whiney little girl.

He was a wig away from being a girl and you could see on the tv that your own Portogueese team mates were getting tired of it. Nistelrooij was making a big deal out of it, that is why he got a yellow card.

All in all a good game, a game that Portugal deserved. The ref was fair and I hope for the love of god that Advocaat gets canned.

no man.. you make dumb remarks..

Portugal won because they are the better team.. or at least the played better this match... Period

We played like ****.. that's what I can tell you ..

Yep..

and dick is still a dick in capslock..

:whistle:e:

Yep..

and dick is still a dick in capslock..

:whistle:

If i was him.. I would not come back to Holland.. man.. he's so gonna get beat up :laugh:

He was a wig away from being a girl and you could see on the tv that your own Portogueese team mates were getting tired of it. Nistelrooij was making a big deal out of it, that is why he got a yellow card.

All in all a good game, a game that Portugal deserved. The ref was fair and I hope for the love of god that Advocaat gets canned.

Yess sack Advocaat! He accept his resignation now already, he never really made Holland played good football in this tournament and the last +20 friendlies, except against the Czechs and the qualification game against Scotland,

but that time he felt the pressure from the public opinion to put players like sneijder and vdvaart on the field.

Conclusion, he hasnt brought anything, screw advocaat....and our Harry potter prime-minister should stfu too

he hurted himself. no, it wasnt nistelroi.

but he was hurt, backaches anyone?

well, yeh, he tried to lose some time there too, but why didnt you scored earlier? we were scared with your kick to the area and wait for a luck headie tecnic at the end.. :D hahahah

:angry: i was at work... so i missed the whole thing!!! but i got to see the final score... Go Portugal

well v/d Sar played a good game. The amount of firepower brought against him I would have let more than 2 pass me. The 2nd goal was impossible to stop and the first one was possible but with the amount of traffic in that small section. It is quite overwhelming.

New team (remove oldies) and a new coach...

well..

thats the first wrong thing in mine eyes ( he had 8 years to build a new team)

in holland there a good players too...

why always abroad ?

(not that its wrong, but look what you have in your own country.. good for the clubs too)

yup..

can someone make a funny cartoon from them.. :-)

advocaat and balkeELENDE (and..... ) :woot: ?

cartoons from england were far easier to make.. :D haha

but if i see one ill post the link.

well v/d Sar played a good game. The amount of firepower brought against him I would have let more than 2 pass me. The 2nd goal was impossible to stop and the first one was possible but with the amount of traffic in that small section. It is quite overwhelming.

Yeah, vd Sar has been playing very good for the whole tournament.

Hehe I laughed my *ss off when I saw Balkenende singing the national anthem, I was like "WTF is he doing there?" :laugh:

Yeah, vd Sar has been playing very good for the whole tournament.

Hehe I laughed my *ss off when I saw Balkenende singing the national anthem, I was like "WTF is he doing there?" :laugh:

your alone there.. I was.. hey does Harry Potter even LIKE football? :laugh:

The fun thing about the second goal is how Davids was standing .. he dind't do ****.. he could have kicked the ball out..

your alone there.. I was.. hey does Harry Potter even LIKE football?:laugh:h:

The fun thing about the second goal is how Davids was standing .. he dind't do ****.. he could have kicked the ball out..

Davids was standing very sexy against the side pol:laugh:h:

aaah... :D

its nice to have someone to blain it..

(lekker afzeiken doet je goed) :shifty:

i ment dicky DICK... (for someone that read it else)

davids was so so this time..

Edited by Frank84