Al-Qaeda doesn't exist ?!

For me being in the nyc and seeing the twin towers getting hit by a plane in person makes it surrealy that b*t*ch is really. But now look who should be blame too. The usa.

- We took out his family from the usa on 9-11

- He was train by the us in the cold war

- He got weapons , money from us and other countrys.

- I say that we should have noone but to blame our self and that idot Al-Qaeda :angry:

whether people wanna admit it or not the head of Al Qaeda (which i assume is Osama Ben Laden) outsmart the head of the US (George W. Bush) any day.

Now that i have your attention...

The guy is really smart and his power and influence in incredible.

I was gonna say more but ill just let you reread what TKTINO said because it's the smartest thing i've seen in a long time.

The overwhelming evidence that I can see as to the US existing is:

Every country, whether an ally or not, says they exist. Germany, France and others have actively been combating them. Al-Jazeera seems to think they exist and broadcast tapes from them. Basically I'm more sure that Al-Qaeda exists than I am sure of you being from the middle east.

Now if you want to say every single country on the face of the planet is lying and saying Al-Qaeda exists merely to appease the US' little game, well ok than you've really gone of the deep end. Plus that wouldn't make it a US conspiracy but a world conspiracy, a conspiracy that you alone have uncovered, you'd best be careful, every world government on the planet might be out to get you this very instant.

Also, he was a recipient of money and training yes, but a recipient among many. No-one made him or anything, we didn't single him out. In addition the training he got was pretty weak, and hasn't been used against us to this day because terrorist tactics are not military tactics. He's not even using standard guerilla warfare. We did not teach him how to make bombs and blow up cars infront of embassies, we did not teach him or his men the proper way to cut off a head, we did not teach him how to fly planes into buildings. None of this training is being used against us or the world. This is thier own. Also he was rich to begin with, he'd have been doing just fine without our aid during the Afghan war.

"The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist"

HAAHHA that qoute is from The Usual Suspects awsome flick.

I thought Osama Bin Laden is dead now anyway? Due to running around in caves, and has a bad kidney requiring dialasys or something?

It's very wrong for you to say that... I'm against violence, wars, and extremists and I do not in any way support what you call "terrorism"

I never even mentioned terrorism. If you are against all what you say, why are you defending the faction by claiming it doesn't exist?

Like claiming racism doesn't exist. Blatantly obvious is does, (some) people just hate/dislike (some) other types of people. Sad, yet true.

I thought Osama Bin Laden is dead now anyway? Due to running around in caves, and has a bad kidney requiring dialasys or something?

nothing has ever proved he is dead.