Tour de France

So Cancellara won the first stage... Good Job Fabian!!

Armstrong second already has a few seconds ahead from Ullrich, Hamilton and the other favorites...

Who will win this TdF?

i think the main competition will be from tyler "broke my collarbone and placed 4th last year" hamilton and jan ullrich. ;) iban mayo might be a threat in the mountains and former team mate roberto heras.is heras a good climber?

To me, the Tour de France doesn't matter until the mountain stages.

Lance Armstrong almost never wins any other stages, but he stays reasonable close. Then he goes like Hell and takes them all down. BRILLIANT!

If anyone were to beat Lance, I'd like to see Tyler Hamilton do it. Might as well pass the torch.

No doubt in my mind Armstrong will win again. I think he's one of the few that understands that winning the battle is far from winning the war. I don't honestly believe he really has any competition yet, but given a few more years age will be the deciding factor.

i actually dont think it will be this clear this year...

Ullrich got his strong team back and i think he prepared quite well. Since he's on a chill right now its ok to loose 15 seconds on the prologue... Lets wait for the hard stages in Alps and Pyrenees... i think Ullrich will be damn strong =) and since i'm German.. i predict HE will winn the Tour 2004 :D

I'm hoping Pantani wins.

huh? :wacko: :blink: marco pantani?he died in february. :no: alessandro petacci and mario cipollini are out. :o im not too suprised about super mario abandoning but alessandro. :no:

Ok i have a question. Last year when Lance Fell, did Tyler tell Ullrich to stop or did he stop on his own?

Just asking :)

im pretty sure Ullrich stopped on his own because in a past tour,Ullrich fell and Lance waited for him.i guess he decided to wait for Lance because of that.

im pretty sure Ullrich stopped on his own because in a past tour,Ullrich fell and Lance waited for him.i guess he decided to wait for Lance because of that.

Yep.

huh? :wacko: :blink: marco pantani?he died in february. :no: alessandro petacci and mario cipollini are out. :o im not too suprised about super mario abandoning but alessandro. :no:

Yeah, I know he died, I was being sarcastic.

Italians are better at F1 than they are at bicycling, that's for sure.

...you were joking because he died? :blink:

that's just wrong

i can see armstrong winning but i still think there is no way he's naturally that good...

they probably gave him stuff when he was getting cured...

that's just like you whining that everyone hacks when they kick your ass at Counter-Strike. Grow up kid. Lance is one helluva cyclist.