Legit, Free XP Pro

I did it all again with a different email, in addition to my two mice, i have another mouse and flight simulator 2004 :D

Well great, you know your just ruining everyones chances of pulling this off?

i now am getting the wireless combo pack, xp pro, the knife, and the pen and flight sim just cus i had the points.

i plan on getting mayb one or 2 more copies of pro and mayb a few more combo packs

i enjoy free quite a bit

i now am getting the wireless combo pack, xp pro, the knife, and the pen and flight sim just cus i had the points.

i plan on getting mayb one or 2 more copies of pro and mayb a few more combo packs

i enjoy free quite a bit

You have the points with one account or did you make a lot?

hmm, it says i have passed all the quizzes but i am only at 975pts, and that all courses test is not showing up. Any ideas? i am pretty sure i clicked through everything i needed to

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-109-122&depa=0

I believe this is the keyboard/mouse combo they send out. Yes? No?

Heh.

And Frax ^^^ go into "My Profile" and then click on training. It will tell you which courses you didn't pass. (Someone hasn't read the other thread, tsk tsk! heh)

Nope it is this one

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc....-109-130&DEPA=0

Wow, a wireless dealie eh. Are you sure? lol Never had a wireless kb/mouse....wonder how they run in games...

usin my logtech cordless right now, works just like a wired one, only you have to replace the battaries every so often

registered as student..but bah..they just sent me an email saying that I have to work for an authorized dealer of mobile devices to participate =/

registered as student..but bah..they just sent me an email saying that I have to work for an authorized dealer of mobile devices to participate =/

That sucks man sorry :no: Will they still let you spend your points or did they already close the account?

Edited by Biohazord

whats the point your gonna **** it up for the rest of us :angry:

greedy ######

im sorry but i enjoy free things

and i can just go and sell is for pure profit

but i am now satisfyed with waht i have comin so im done

Wow, I go away for a weekend, and this is what happens...hehe. MS must be crazy for making this public!

It is not really public it is for employ's of companys that sell mobile devices.

I said i worked for best buy, which i did at one point, hoping they don't check :shifty:

I think that because of all the people that now know about this, that they will check up with companies concerned to see if you currently work there or not, or if even the business you stated exsists. :/

I think that because of all the people that now know about this, that they will check up with companies concerned to see if you currently work there or not, or if even the business you stated exsists. :/

I doubt it, right now their biggest expense is the shipping costs of gifts, making a cd, box and product key for them is pennies. Having to run through a check of each company to see if it exists is not really cost effective for them, if the amount of leachers get to the point where they are not seeing a benefit they would just stop giving out gifts.

Plus its microsoft, I am sure they are getting a business writeoff or something out of this.

plus even if you just ran through it like everyone else did, you are still learning something. i mean microsoft wants people to know about this os, what better way then to give stuff away. i mean we all probably learned something