Badges Updated

they look good, but whats up with the stars?? whats that blue on the first one.

it makes me mad that subscribers get their own badge.

Why?

It shows people that they support neowin.

OKay nice update for the stars (Y) , but i dont understand whats that blue star ?!!!

and i just wanted to change the idea os the stars to something more related to neowin.

Very nice visual improvement over the old ones. Yeah. I am deperately wishing to support Neowin by becoming a subscriber but can't because I don't have paypal or credit card. Hope you soon would support people sending in money orders. :)

Nice stars. I wonder what the first one mean. :huh:

How do you obtain the "NeowinNews" badge? I'm sure the answer is more obvious than it seems, but I see a lot of newsposters without that respective badge.

How do you obtain the "NeowinNews" badge? I'm sure the answer is more obvious than it seems, but I see a lot of newsposters without that respective badge.

I think Super Mods can post news, but I may be wrong

Members of the news team get that badge.

Thanks for the overall support guys. This all happened very suddenly and I was nervous what people would think since I know my skills in PS usually end up with me cursing it out.

Can I have my STARs back Please? :cool:

The subscriber badge looks kinda lame IMO. It's rather pointless given that right below it is the group designation of @ Subscriber.

NVM,....already. :rolleyes:

Members of the news team get that badge.

Thanks for the overall support guys. This all happened very suddenly and I was nervous what people would think since I know my skills in PS usually end up with me cursing it out.

How do I become a member of the news-team (if I was interested in doing so)? Is the process just as trivial as achieving the "ever-so-elusive" mod status?

By the way, you've done a great job on the images!

Toxikk is doing a lot of hard work on Neowin as far as the html coding goes and also some other background stuff that you will all appreciate in due time.

Neowin 4.0 ???? :shifty: