Stars updated

i just noticed them.. i dont like them very much :s

GO and SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD!!!!!

j/k, why?? the change is good. It wasnt really needed, but still good

Nice job configure, I like them :)

I was surfing the board, after I awhile I looked at the left side of the posts, and was like what the heck? lol :)

by the way, probably in the last ..6 pages? probably has been mentioned, but 10 does not seem to be showing up or uploaded in the first post by neobond.

Isn't the blue star kinda redundant? You make a post, thus allowing other users to see your star count, which will then be >= 1

i think each star should be a diff colour, like First blue, than Green, than red, than um orange than pruple, then grey and then um you choose last colour

I just entered Neowin, and, I was like... WTF? :blink:

This is very cool. :p

Will someone to a nice table with all the beatiful marks and what they mean like the old one? :blush:

i think each star should be a diff colour, like First blue, than Green, than red, than um orange than pruple, then grey and then um you choose last colour

it would be fabulous! :p

Gawd, whats the prob with the blue star??? Its cool :D

Feh, since my board style is Neowin >Red< and my avatar is a >red< Neowin symbol and my signature is >red< and my football club's colour is >red<... I wouldn't mind a red star... :whistle:

how about that?

not that there;s anything wrong with the one we have right now, but I ambored and someone suggested me that I should make a pretty star.

post-19-1089580624.jpg

not bad, but i agree with the blue star looking a lil out of place :whistle:

Good idea (Y)